Thread: Hi From Turkey :)

Red face Hi From Turkey :)

Hi I'm from Turkey (the country one ) I'm 18 years old and yesterday started wear diapers 24/7 (never worn before ) I hope I'll enjoy here by the way can somebody give me some tipes about wearing diapers in family

Hello efecan and welcome to the group.

It is very nice to have someone from the Mediterranean to join the group. It has been a while since anyone has joined form there.

So that we can get to know you better could you please take a few minutes and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

I'm interested in physics and metaphysics I like to watching dramatic movies such as ''War Horse'', playing video games, reading articals and learning foreign languages and translating song lyrics to Turkish-English or English-Turkish also I want to be a theoretical physicist in future that's all about me I think

Quote Originally Posted by efecan View Post
    I'm interested in physics and metaphysics I like to watching dramatic movies such as ''War Horse'', playing video games, reading articals and learning foreign languages and translating song lyrics to Turkish-English or English-Turkish also I want to be a theoretical physicist in future that's all about me I think
    WOW

That is very ambitious. I dabble in Physics but am much more into biology. I like those kinds of movies also. War horse was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    WOW

That is very ambitious. I dabble in Physics but am much more into biology. I like those kinds of movies also. War horse was a good one.
    Yea War Horse is a good movie the girl I love is suggested me to watch it before I watch it I thought it will be a very boring horse documentary but after watching the first 10 minutes I loved much and at last 40min I cried a lot

Quote Originally Posted by efecan View Post

Threads:2

Hi I'm from Turkey (the country one ) I'm 18 years old and yesterday started wear diapers 24/7 (never worn before ) I hope I'll enjoy here by the way can somebody give me some tipes about wearing diapers in family
    I'm confused, 18, or 24??? Which is it going to be? Why the deception?

I'm also a little confused about how someone that just "yesterday started wear diapers 24/7 (NEVER worn before)" finds our adisc community SO QUICK???

Look, I'm not challenging you, or trying to moderate anything, but this shix just jumps out at me...

I was searching the abdl community since 2-3 years and that times I was always wanting to wear but I couldn't now I can and I wear so I never worn before but I always searching the community. When I register I was very sleepy so I didn't understood well and I said ''what can happen if I choose a wrong date'' but in reality I'm 18 years old. I swear I'm.

Changing your name on the site/forum postings is a bit confusing, too... Yes, we can do it, but why?

Efecan was my real name. And I don't want to have same nickname and real name. When I opened this account I thought it's ok. But now I think I should have different nickname from my real name.