Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: try to keep this pg

D1aperedIncognito

Default try to keep this pg

who throws there diaper on the heated vent before putting it on
    Last edited by D1aperedIncognito; 29-Jan-2015 at 23:46.

That still isn't pg. this thread is Probobly going to get locked.

D1aperedIncognito

is this better
    im still getting a feel for this forum

That's okay. Just I think asking for tips on how to.....you know... Better is against the rules. We don't have kids running around here but it seems to be kept relatively non sexual for the most part and any questions regarding that are more a long the lines of "does anyone else find Nappies exciting?"

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand I never thought of warming a diaper before wearing, that could be interesting. I know heaven is warm socks right from the dryer

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    That's okay. Just I think asking for tips on how to.....you know... Better is against the rules. We don't have kids running around here but it seems to be kept relatively non sexual for the most part and any questions regarding that are more a long the lines of "does anyone else find Nappies exciting?"
    I wouldn't say it's against the rules unless the user talks about what's going on in his diaper because we have threads about trying to prevent boners in our diapers.

5. Be a Positive Influence

We do not welcome posts which are [...] solely about the condition of your diaper.
    Although, rule is PG-13 so I can see where you went with that.

Quote Originally Posted by D1aperedIncognito View Post
    Who throws their diaper on the heated vent before putting it on?
    I have a woodstove, so that probably wouldn't work out very well, but I have let it sit under my laptop while playing Need For Speed World. That kinda works :P

Pulluplover

I have a floor heater. I sometimes do it with Goodnights to make them more stretchy, although with the new style I really dont need to anymore. I also do it when I have to bring in some of my stash from outside.

I wear cloth diapers and it feels quite nice when I take a cloth diaper out of the dryer and put it on. Of course, the warmth doesn't last for long, but it still feels good. I don't think the question is out of line at all. Lots of people love a warm blanket that's just come out of the dryer, so if you want to put your diaper in front of your heat duct, have at it.

I have hot water floor heaters and I do occasionally warm a disposable diaper on the heater in winter. Sometimes I will lie in bed with a diaper to warm it up before putting it on.

Damn. Missed the unedited version.

Like dogboy, I enjoy the feeling of a warm cloth diaper taken straight from the dryer. Warming up disposables in the dryer doesn't really work, though, as by the time the diaper is warm, the padding is all broken up and clumpy. D'oh! (You can tell I've experimented. ) I do occasionally put disposables in the dryer just to fluff them up, but 30 seconds is about tops.

Warming up disposables on a heater vent sounds like a good way to build anticipation, especially if you have to wait around for the furnace to cycle. In the summer, in might be a good way to annoy the people you live with, too.

I suppose it goes without saying that warming your diapers on radiators, freestanding electric heaters, stoves, etc., is probably not a good idea.