Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheeseburgers

Default Cheeseburgers

Does anyone care what side the vegtables are on when you eat a sandwich. In example, im eating a cheeseburger right now..and the vegtables are below the meat, and to me it just feels world..it oculd just be me ntough

Mako

Yeah, that is weird. Lettuce and tomato are usually served on the top of the bun. Sauces allocated to their particular place. Mayo on the top bun, assisting the lettuce in binding to the bread. Ketchup and mustard dependant on where the cheese is places, always being on the opposite of the pattie from the cheese. Though Pickles always should so ontop of the pattie, below the tomato.

Smack who made your burger, for they have violated it. Ai shuld noes, for ai haz cheezburger. :3

Cheeseburger for Pojo (not cannibalism >.>)

Top bun
    Ketchup (and maybe mustard)
    Cheese
    Meat
    Bottom bun

Ordinary, no? I don't like all those veggies on my burgers...Sometimes, mayo is good too...But not much more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Yeah, that is weird. Lettuce and tomato are usually served on the top of the bun. Sauces allocated to their particular place. Mayo on the top bun, assisting the lettuce in binding to the bread. Ketchup and mustard dependant on where the cheese is places, always being on the opposite of the pattie from the cheese. Though Pickles always should so ontop of the pattie, below the tomato.

Smack who made your burger, for they have violated it. Ai shuld noes, for ai haz cheezburger. :3
    Wrong! Mayo is only placed on these sandwiches to enrage non-mayo lovers. And mayo lovers simply have delayed sensory capabilities, and should be pitied. Aside from that major schism, it would appear we hold similar sandwich structural beliefs: ingredients arranged between top and bottom bun by weight, from heavy (lower levels) to lighter (upper levels), unless subsequent meat layers are desired.

Discussion complete. Next.

Mako

But mayo is quite tastey. In the absence, of lettuce and tomato, mayo and ketchup may freely mingle. But if that is the case mustard must be on the opposite side of the patty. Mustard and mayo may never mingle directly and intentionally on a burger.

In the presence of barbecue sauce it must always be on the lowest bun. And onion may by above or below the tomato, unless sauted, then it must be below in direct contact with the patty.

Wow...burger science...does that make us burgerologists?

Mako

Wow...burger science...does that make us burgerologists?
    Myself being of the kitties, I inherently have a sense of cheezburgers etiquette as it is well known cats are thetop cheeseburger experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    It all mingles together in your stomach
    As well chewing, that is not intentional while building the burger, it simply happens while digestion is in progress. This is acceptable.

shuddup and lemme haz my cheezeburger nows pls

Plus, the way buns are usually sliced there's more bread on the top half. Put veggies and condiments under the meat soaking into the thinner bottom half and you can end up with a real soggy bun underneath. A sandwich with mushy, soggy bread doesn't appeal to me very much at all.

~Pramrider