Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I diapered my wife for the first time ever last night! She looked cute in it. We just cuddled and talked about my fetish. She's not into it but she was cool with me diapering her!

That is wonderful. What did she have to say about how it felt and whether she liked it?
Even though I am very thankful that my wife lets me wear a diaper to bed and use a pacifier, I would still be in heaven if she would let me diaper her.

She said it was too bulky :)

What kind of diaper? Maybe something less bulky if she tries again.

ABU sissy. She said don't bother spending extra money for smaller diapers. She said she would wear for me now and then. All that crinkle...wow.

BabyBride said:
She said it was too bulky :)

That's funny! An Abu is too bulky (LOL).
Yes and maxi pads feel like "diapers", that one makes me laugh too! Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not being mean. You should put her in a Bambino and ask "is this one too bulky?". Congrats by the way! It's awesome to have a partner willing to participate every now and then. Don't forget to do something special for her!

Going to try it for Valentines Day Weekend. She gets one day for herself, I get one for me. Big experiment this year...

BabyBride said:
ABU sissy..... All that crinkle...wow.

Yeah those things make so much noise I sometimes wonder if they could make someone deaf if they wear them long enough! (sarcasm) :biggrin:

That aside I am happy to hear things are going to be extra special for you and your wife this valentines day! :smile1:

im lucky enough to diaper the wife most nights and some days..underjams, goodnights, always disceet, bambino bellisimo, and snuggies lately..not sure how i manged to land a smoking hot ab/dl for a wife who is as much into the fetish as i am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back