• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hii, I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drynites358

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, i am a 19 year old guy from South Africa. I like diapers and use them for fun.

I love motor cars, especially European and Japanese ones - just a personal choice. I enjoy playing racing games - Forza is the best:tongueout: I also taught myself how to fly a plane and I also am an Avgeek :D

I play a range of sports - swimming, cricket, soccer, volleyball, table tennis.

I am very interested in astronomy and economics as well as Physics and Chemistry and I am a top achiever.

I have also travelled alot for school as well as leisure. I intend to study medicine this year.

Just looking to talk to like-minded people and make new friends:smile1:

Last edited:
Hello spdkr777 and welcome to the group.

This is a very impressive introduction.

Good look on your field of endeavor. I too wanted to do medicine but realized later that I wanted to be in the lab and not seeing patients.

Again welcome to the group.

Hey thanks :)

Actually, I'm going to register on Friday. Oh okay, it all comes down to what you want to do.

And thanks once again

Heya spdkr777! Very nice to meet you and welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded people here!

In fact, while I'm not quite studying medicine, my university course is very similar in a lot of ways, and I'm a science nerd myself. ^^

Where have you travelled by the way? South Africa itself seems so cool to me! :D

Welcome spdkr777, that was good I guess I'm into classic cars too,although not into sports that much.

SleepingBlueWolf said:
Heya spdkr777! Very nice to meet you and welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded people here!

In fact, while I'm not quite studying medicine, my university course is very similar in a lot of ways, and I'm a science nerd myself. ^^

Where have you travelled by the way? South Africa itself seems so cool to me! :D

Heyy, nice to meet you too and thanks :)

Okay, which science field are you studying? Haha thats cool. I love science.

I've been to a couple of European countries, Nigeria, Dubai and the States and you?

Haha it really is except that it is really hot now.. This global warming thing is really affecting us here :(

- - - Updated - - -

KittyninjaW said:
Welcome spdkr777, that was good I guess I'm into classic cars too,although not into sports that much.

Hey thanks. Ahh thats cool. Which manufacturers?

It's always nice to see another car/racing enthusiast on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back