Dry 24/7 - Europe or UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

seany

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi All,

Does anyone know a way of getting Dry 24/7 in Europe or UK, as shipping costs from the U.S are very expensive?

Thanks,

Keep eye on save express as some one said they may be stocking them

Hi emailed the guys at Save Express about a month ago to ask if they were going to ever stock Bambino nappies or Dry24/7 and they informed me that they were not going to get any bambino nappies as they never bothered to reply to their emails, but they did say that the Dry24/7 was going to be in their next shipment in a couple of months time.
Whether this is true or not I don't know so keep your eyes peeled, they also said that they are in the process of producing their own bambino style nappy, it's going to be plastic backed, that will be in 2-3 months time, so hopefully us brits and Europeans will have a good choice to pick from!
Interesting times if this all is true!
Fingers crossed!

Go for the comficare from save express as they're great swell up quite good and hold a lot of pee , Also the pound to euro rate is very good in our favour at the moment meaning £3 gets you €4:20c

parcelboy2 said:
Go for the comficare from save express as they're great swell up quite good and hold a lot of pee , Also the pound to euro rate is very good in our favour at the moment meaning £3 gets you €4:20c

I absolutely second this. I managed to get a sample pack of 24/7's a while back but I've not seen any since. So I order a pack of Comficare and I actually prefer them because they feel a bit softer and more comfortable

Just had a look at the Save Express website and they are on there, release date is in March. But they are bloody expensive!

Waddlebum said:
Just had a look at the Save Express website and they are on there, release date is in March. But they are bloody expensive!

:eek: At €41.28 euro's for 18 that's €2.29 a diaper :eek: I will be sticking to Comficare @ €11.80 pack 10 or €1.18 a diaper
I'm not paying €1.09 extra for bad tapes

It's practically double the price that they cost in the USA, where a case (4 packs) is a few cents short of $100. The overseas shipment and custom fees surely play a big role in rising the price that much. I've found the tapes to be pretty good on the ones I have right now that I got in the US and brought back to Europe in my suitcase, and I'll certainly order some from Save Express too, but given the price I hardly see myself using them as my everyday choice. Too bad Comficares fit a bit too small on me, because they're otherwise as good as the 24/7s (actually, the tapes are even better!) and cheaper coming from within the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back