Status
Not open for further replies.

pampersman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Stay safe and warm my fellow babies in the Northeast. I hope you have plenty of warm, comfy diapees to get you through the impending power outages, impassable roads and overall havoc they are predicting for tonight and tomorrow.

Thank you! You too!!!! We stocked up on food and I have a brand new sippy cup to get through this with!

pampersman said:
Stay safe and warm my fellow babies in the Northeast. I hope you have plenty of warm, comfy diapees to get you through the impending power outages, impassable roads and overall havoc they are predicting for tonight and tomorrow.

Wish it would cancel college tomorrow because we are getting a prompt for a speech tomorrow and I have to present it this thursday. He said if it cancels he will give it to us thursday and can start Tuesday instead of Thursday this week!

Snivy said:
Wish it would cancel college tomorrow because we are getting a prompt for a speech tomorrow and I have to present it this thursday. He said if it cancels he will give it to us thursday and can start Tuesday instead of Thursday this week!

You can tell I'm retired from school as I'm glad we shouldn't get much, if any snow for tomorrow. But only a year ago I loved having a snow day or two so I didn't have to teach math. Several years ago Lynchburg got two feet of snow right before Christmas. Shoveling that was not fun. I had to drive to Roanoke to get my mother-in-law from the airport, a day later because of the snow, the the highway was littered with abandoned and overturned cars.

My heart goes out to the northeast because they are really going to get hit, and losing one's electricity in the winter is miserable.

Times like this make me wish I was back in Connecticut and not in Florida. Nothing like taking a day off school and lounging around in my pajamas, although I was usually the one that had to shovel the driveway and sidewalks as well as clean the snow off our cars. Though, one time a storm of this magnitude hit back in 2005-2006, my family and I went skiing for the day, and by the time we were going back home it was snowing so heavily we had to spend the night in a motel as the roads were too dangerous to drive. The next day, we managed to drive home but when we stopped to fill gas everything was frozen so we couldn't fill up.

- - - Updated - - -

Duality said:
So sick of this Weather. People are acting like it'll be anything besides another shitty storm. 3-4 feet of snow burying my Truck and 2-3 feet of snow and 20 minutes of shoveling. Yeah, I'm over the North. I don't see how people enjoy living up here.

I used to be so sick of living up North before I moved to Florida. Now, I would take the snow and cold to live up North again, even though I am a summer person.

Yes! I am staying indoors and safe during this storm.
Outside where I am in New Hampshire it is -11 degrees Celsius.
Yes! I have plenty of diapers and under-pads.
Been watching television.
Just old stuff like Iron King, Super Robot Red Baron, and ULTRAMAN.

Anyway, time to snuggle in my bed and listen to the BBC News Feed via WBUR-FM, 90.9 MHz, Boston University Radio (NPR).

I'm in N.J So let's see Double diapered check, Lantern check, Food......um I'm screwed...dang electric stove XD

Hey. I'm in upstate New York. We get snow. We do snow. I've been to Florida. No hills anywhere, not for me. You have the right clothes, you stay warm.
The storm is coming.

I'm in Massachusetts and at this minute it is snowing hard and VERY windy. Plows have been by several times, looks like about 8-10 inches so far. Lots of diapers to keep my comfy and I even wore a pullup outside the other day while clearing snow from Saturday's storm. That felt great! Going back to bed now, I think the whole state has the day off.

I am also in MA. My workplace is closed, and I am snowbound at home so there is really nothing else to do except indulge in my favorite activity.
But eventually I will have to go out and deal with the snow. Well at least I will be energized and well rested.

W
lgmuffin said:
I am also in MA. My workplace is closed, and I am snowbound at home so there is really nothing else to do except indulge in my favorite activity.
But eventually I will have to go out and deal with the snow. Well at least I will be energized and well rested.

Another from MA :) we got uneven snow but I would say it's about 2ft where I am, but due to the wind he snow is hilly and u even. Example my nieghbors have a few mounds but almost none in their driveway!!!! .......thous that seems to be changing now while we have a lot on our side of the dice ways and hills of it up against the house and the walk way ranges from knee to waist deep I will hate the shoveling today! But I will love olay time in the snow later! Between now and then homework!

Side note, I hate snow plows because I also have their mess to shovel which is wet and heavy :( (driveway gets plowed in) I wish they would just reinvent the scow plow so it wasn't plowing people in. The worst part is I don't drive but the land lords who live above is do, so it has to get shovels, I also hate shoveling dues to out of shape and asthma so,.... I'm going to go and pdo home work now as a distraction, does anyone know how much longer this storm will last

A CT survivor here, It wasn't as bad as two years ago when we got 30" overnight but they did shut down the roads and I spent the day on my pay loader clearing my neighborhood of a 15" snowfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back