Not open for further replies.

Goober

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Imagin your walking down the baby section in your local supermarket, and your checking out the nappies / diapers and suddenly you spot a label that says " Adult Baby Nappies"
How would you react..?

come to think of it, how would you react to your local super market, stocking all AB's needs ?.... Bottles, teats, dummies, clothes.... Blah blah blah...

personally I would buy everything I could,... would it really be so unrealistic to expect this to happen..? I think it would be amazing HA!
:laugh:

It surely would be un-realistic although when I was on vacation to St. Marteen, I saw a pack of Tena Slip maxi's on the shelf right near the baby section and I thought to myself,

"huh? What a weird coincidence."

Snivy said:
It surely would be un-realistic although when I was on vacation to St. Marteen, I saw a pack of Tena Slip maxi's on the shelf right near the baby section and I thought to myself,

"huh? What a weird coincidence."
Not really when you think new Mums use them, makes sense they would be close by, they stock them in my local chemist with the nappies, and women's things :)

It will never happen.

I don't see it happening. If we somehow had our profile raised in a positive or neutral way, we could get some space in kink shops but that's about as far as it's going to go. I don't even desire that level of presence in the mundane world.

As nice as it would be, probably wouldnt happen :/ but I would definitely buy some diapers, been waiting 3 weeks now for my pack of Bambino Classicos....

Goober said:
Not really when you think new Mums use them, makes sense they would be close by, they stock them in my local chemist with the nappies, and women's things :)

Just like all the comments underneath me, not going to happen. A.k.a. Un-realistic.

Goober said:
Imagin your walking down the baby section in your local supermarket, and your checking out the nappies / diapers and suddenly you spot a label that says " Adult Baby Nappies"
How would you react..?

come to think of it, how would you react to your local super market, stocking all AB's needs ?.... Bottles, teats, dummies, clothes.... Blah blah blah...

personally I would buy everything I could,... would it really be so unrealistic to expect this to happen..? I think it would be amazing HA!
:laugh:

Hello Goober :smile1:
Supermarkets will only stock standard nappies/ diapers (none with childlike prints on them). The majority as a whole in society are not open minded enough to accept having Adult baby/ Little things :paci: in local supermarkets and major store departments. As 'Trevor' stated the closest wee will get for now is sex/ kink stores stocking a few costumes and accessories. I am just happy :yes: wee have the internet available for our Ab/ DL needs, wants and desires :cloud9:

Even if they did carry them in your average supermarket (which, on that note, it is completely unrealistic because the market simply is too small to justify that kind of shelf space), I wouldn't buy them at the shop because I don't want to run into someone I know. It's bad enough buying a pack of Depends or Attends at the pharmacy without having to worry about running into someone seeing that I have not just diapers but fetish diapers.

Yeah, no.

I probably wouldn't buy them, mostly likely because they won't carry any in my size because having a package that basically says "fetish diapers" would make me way too subconscious about buying them. Really, the label is more of a deterrent than a draw-in.

kink shops would probably be glad to sell our stuff, but a lot of it is bulky, the demand is low, and it's just not very sexy. if they had more floor space they'd probably just install another great wall of dildos. :p

Ah, but Goober didn't ask if it could happen, but rather, how would you react. I would realize I had slipped into an alternative reality, where most everyone were adult babies. I would immediately start grabbing diapers off the shelves, stuffing them into my cart. Then I'd drive home only to realize my house had changed. Everything inside looked like a nursery school, with Disney and Winnie the Pooh prints. Outside, I'd look up to admire the setting sun, and our two moons.

I probably would not buy anything there.

Buying AB labeled items in a 'normal' store is too 'open' for me.

It's never going to happen. Like others have said, having ABDL diapers is not a profitable item for grocery stores to stack on their shelves. We are not a big enough demographic to make it profitable for these stores to stack these diapers. What little money they'd be making off ABDLs, they'd be losing a lot more from people who don't want to shop at a store that's promoting an odd fetish that the vast majority of people don't understand at all. Even amongst ABDLs, sales wouldn't be good as like other people have mentioned, I don't want to be out shopping for fetish materials in a public grocery store. It's just much more convenient to do it all online.

What would be nice is for supermarkets to stock a wide range of adult nappies rather than the likes of Tena Pants which is all we tend to have in the UK.

As for the whole range of ABDL gear, can never see that happening. Except perhaps in Japan...

I would be shocked at first, then I would buy diapers and what ever I needed at the time
I don't think will see that happen anytime soon

I am the type of person that is fairly open. I would never usually come right out and tell others I am an AB/DL for no reason, but I certainly don't mind ... let's say wearing a pacifier on a necklace or bracelet. I don't mind dressing up in pretty cutesy clothing either. For the most part people would just see it as a fashion statement.

With that said, if a store was to sell AB/DL items, I probably would shop there and wouldn't be to bothered by it over all. I really don't mind if people know I am an AB/DL. I have reached the point in my life that I really don't care who knows XD, because at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

I would be shocked though to see a store sell AB/DL products. I doubt it would ever happen. XD

Edit: Keep in mind, I would never dress like an actual baby or child in public. In plus, to me that isn't fashionable anyway.

Arrr well , it was just a thought... I think it would be amazing if we had a little shelf space, but then I have no shame, and could not give two hoots what others think of me, I am a free spirited being I do not care what others think of me.
Anyway it was just a thought process I had, I was more wondering if others would like to see it happen. So sorry I upset you all.

- - - Updated - - -

brabbit1987 said:
I am the type of person that is fairly open. I would never usually come right out and tell others I am an AB/DL for no reason, but I certainly don't mind ... let's say wearing a pacifier on a necklace or bracelet. I don't mind dressing up in pretty cutesy clothing either. For the most part people would just see it as a fashion statement.

With that said, if a store was to sell AB/DL items, I probably would shop there and wouldn't be to bothered by it over all. I really don't mind if people know I am an AB/DL. I have reached the point in my life that I really don't care who knows XD, because at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

I would be shocked though to see a store sell AB/DL products. I doubt it would ever happen. XD

Edit: Keep in mind, I would never dress like an actual baby or child in public. In plus, to me that isn't fashionable anyway.

nice attitude to have brabbit... This is what I was getting at... Could not have put it better myself :)

- - - Updated - - -

Monkeypuzzler said:
What would be nice is for supermarkets to stock a wide range of adult nappies rather than the likes of Tena Pants which is all we tend to have in the UK.

As for the whole range of ABDL gear, can never see that happening. Except perhaps in Japan...

never say never, years ago no one ever thought a supermarket would happen, but it did, and the old village high street shops died out, who knows what the future may bring, now the high street has all but gone because of the Internet , who knows what lays ahead of time.

- - - Updated - - -

gsmax said:
It's never going to happen. Like others have said, having ABDL diapers is not a profitable item for grocery stores to stack on their shelves. We are not a big enough demographic to make it profitable for these stores to stack these diapers. What little money they'd be making off ABDLs, they'd be losing a lot more from people who don't want to shop at a store that's promoting an odd fetish that the vast majority of people don't understand at all. Even amongst ABDLs, sales wouldn't be good as like other people have mentioned, I don't want to be out shopping for fetish materials in a public grocery store. It's just much more convenient to do it all online.
I don't see my AB side as a fetish, it's natural and all of us do it in one way or another, disabled people, ABs, children of all ages, people with bladder problems...they all wear some sort of protection...I am not saying that shops should market their nappies as adult fetish wear, I do however think the market is missing a valuable client base, and given it was handled properly, you would be surprised what the average Jo would accept! Look at onesies,... an ABs delight, they popped up, and now everyone has at least one! Are people running around shaming others for dressing like a child..? Nope! It's funny that so many are worried what others will think of them for byuying a nappie, yet will hand a X rated video game to an eight year old! If I had the money I would open a chain of dedicated ABs shops across the world, and have the nappies integrated into the super market buying power... Just think when manufacturing clocks on to the needs and requirements of ABs, the nappies will be made better, and have lots of cute prints, they would make it there, mission to please everyone... I said years ago, that if someone made adult onsies they would make a fortune... I am sure that the demographic is much bigger than you would think.

- - - Updated - - -

wetatnight said:
I would be shocked at first, then I would buy diapers and what ever I needed at the time
I don't think will see that happen anytime soon

​Me to, wow that would be a magic shopping trip hehe... Never say never though ;0)

- - - Updated - - -

whisko said:
kink shops would probably be glad to sell our stuff, but a lot of it is bulky, the demand is low, and it's just not very sexy. if they had more floor space they'd probably just install another great wall of dildos. :p

I would love to know, how anyone can state demand is low..? And why would the ABs stuff need to be placed in some seedy sex shop, along with vibrators..? If I started my own shop, it would be set out like "babies r us" or mother care... But it would all be ten times the size, many ABs are to ashamed to even indulge there AB side because they are scared they will have some sort of lable stuck on them, I have lived long enough to know, that if a friend or loved one ditches you, they where not who you thought they where any way, better to surround yourself with love and happiness , than stay caged up and unhappy trying to be someone your not, I don't see my age regression as something seedy or sexual, but I do see it as a deep seated need to go back to a time when I was not troubled, when I was untouched, loved unconditionally, and protected.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Ah, but Goober didn't ask if it could happen, but rather, how would you react. I would realize I had slipped into an alternative reality, where most everyone were adult babies. I would immediately start grabbing diapers off the shelves, stuffing them into my cart. Then I'd drive home only to realize my house had changed. Everything inside looked like a nursery school, with Disney and Winnie the Pooh prints. Outside, I'd look up to admire the setting sun, and our two moons.

You got it dogboy, well done, I was kinda thinking allowed... But I would never say never lol

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
Just like all the comments underneath me, not going to happen. A.k.a. Un-realistic.

you forgot to say in your opinion :0p

Last edited by a moderator:
Very unrealistic. That "supermarket" must be the size of Madison Square Garden if they're able to expand their inventory that far. Supermarkets supply the needs of the general public. You're thinking of a fetish natured product. That would belong in some type of specialty store or a webshop.

Still it's an interesting thing to daydream about. I think you'd have better luck hoping to see Abenas, Molicares, and Tena Slips in the supermarkets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back