Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this really so unrealistic..?

Question Is this really so unrealistic..?

Imagin your walking down the baby section in your local supermarket, and your checking out the nappies / diapers and suddenly you spot a label that says " Adult Baby Nappies"
    How would you react..?

come to think of it, how would you react to your local super market, stocking all AB's needs ?.... Bottles, teats, dummies, clothes.... Blah blah blah...

personally I would buy everything I could,... would it really be so unrealistic to expect this to happen..? I think it would be amazing HA!

It surely would be un-realistic although when I was on vacation to St. Marteen, I saw a pack of Tena Slip maxi's on the shelf right near the baby section and I thought to myself,

"huh? What a weird coincidence."

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    It surely would be un-realistic although when I was on vacation to St. Marteen, I saw a pack of Tena Slip maxi's on the shelf right near the baby section and I thought to myself,

"huh? What a weird coincidence."
    Not really when you think new Mums use them, makes sense they would be close by, they stock them in my local chemist with the nappies, and women's things

I don't see it happening. If we somehow had our profile raised in a positive or neutral way, we could get some space in kink shops but that's about as far as it's going to go. I don't even desire that level of presence in the mundane world.

As nice as it would be, probably wouldnt happen :/ but I would definitely buy some diapers, been waiting 3 weeks now for my pack of Bambino Classicos....

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Not really when you think new Mums use them, makes sense they would be close by, they stock them in my local chemist with the nappies, and women's things
    Just like all the comments underneath me, not going to happen. A.k.a. Un-realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Goober View Post
    Imagin your walking down the baby section in your local supermarket, and your checking out the nappies / diapers and suddenly you spot a label that says " Adult Baby Nappies"
    How would you react..?

come to think of it, how would you react to your local super market, stocking all AB's needs ?.... Bottles, teats, dummies, clothes.... Blah blah blah...

personally I would buy everything I could,... would it really be so unrealistic to expect this to happen..? I think it would be amazing HA!
    Hello Goober
    Supermarkets will only stock standard nappies/ diapers (none with childlike prints on them). The majority as a whole in society are not open minded enough to accept having Adult baby/ Little things in local supermarkets and major store departments. As 'Trevor' stated the closest wee will get for now is sex/ kink stores stocking a few costumes and accessories. I am just happy wee have the internet available for our Ab/ DL needs, wants and desires

Even if they did carry them in your average supermarket (which, on that note, it is completely unrealistic because the market simply is too small to justify that kind of shelf space), I wouldn't buy them at the shop because I don't want to run into someone I know. It's bad enough buying a pack of Depends or Attends at the pharmacy without having to worry about running into someone seeing that I have not just diapers but fetish diapers.

Yeah, no.

I probably wouldn't buy them, mostly likely because they won't carry any in my size because having a package that basically says "fetish diapers" would make me way too subconscious about buying them. Really, the label is more of a deterrent than a draw-in.