Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey,
We fly to the US summer.
Does anyone know ABDL stores you can visit?
We will be in New York, DC, Miami, and all the west coast.
And what types of diapers can be bought in the US and where?
If this is not the right place please forgive me :)

Unfortunately most of the ABDL stores in the US are online with little to no physical stores, and as far as I am aware no stores here on the East Coast. There is/was a store in Ontario, CA if you will be visiting that area. I think the ABDL population is simply too small and spread out to justify having an actual store, much better to set up a warehouse somewhere and ship your products nationwide.

I will be in this arae.
where it is?

Sadly, the United States is known among AB/DLs as perhaps one of the worst places to find diapers. In most American retail stores such as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Kroger, Meijer and the like, about all you're going to find is Depend and cheap, poorly-made store brands. Any other kinds of diapers have been very elusive and hard to come by in the US, though I have heard rumours about Molicares being found in a smaller chain store known as 'Publix'. I've also heard that Tenas have been found in NYC, although I don't know where exactly.

Retail availability of adult diapers in the USA is incredibly lacking. Most American AB/DLs buy their diapers online, typically imported from Europe. If you're looking for higher-quality diapers such as Tena, Abena, Molicare, etc., then to make a long story short - go to Europe. It seems that countries such as the Netherlands, France, and Germany have a wide variety of diapers in retail stores.

There's plenty of things to love and enjoy about America, but sadly, diapers are not one of them.

So far its hard to find any good diapers in stores here... Publix here has only attends and depends... Tenas in Walmart... Not impressed with Walgreen's or CVS...

A sad truth:

You know what my retail options are around here?. . .very little.

Target and Publix only stocks Depends Underwear for Men and generic pull-on types.

Walmart has Depends Adjustable Underwear, Underwear for Men and Protection with Tabs in small (none in large) and the generic Assurance brand briefs only in large.

Walgreen's has their Certainty brand pullons and briefs (exactly the same as assurance) but only sell them in a large 46 ( i think ) count case.

CVS seemed to have a larger selection, but if is a bit out of my way and it would be hard to explain that journey to anyone who notices.

The local medical supply store sells Attends and Kendall briefs, but only by the case and seem rather expensive.

I personally have yet to order online. . .no discreet location of delivery available to me. But it seems like the only good way to get the products you really want.

Rearz.ca is the store up in Canada.

Unfortunately, everyone else is right, it's hard to find decent diapers in stores in the States. If you ask around, you can find Molicares in some medical supply stores.

Some medical supplies stores exist for handicapped people. They usually carry some decent brands like molicare. But.. specialty abdl diapers? nah....

::eek:pens up the first abdl store on the street corner::

Thank you all ,
Really disappointing to know how few options there , I had no way to order online because every time will be a different hotel :(

Not to go super off topic but how many people would go to an ABDL products store if someone like me opened one? This is all rhetorical / theoretical.

Literally, with everything from cribs, rideables etc. all adult sized. and of course diapers.

Emily1991 said:
Hey,
We fly to the US summer.

Here's your best choice when it comes to getting diapers in the U.S I think. http://bambinodiapers.com/. Bambino's happens to be one of the few companies in the U.S where you can get good really high quality diapers without paying twice for them because of the cost of shipping and handling like most European sites would like ABDLfactory or cuddles. Also since their customer base is actually mostly from North America this would be a rare opportunity for you to have them sent to you somewhere in the U.S or Canada and pick them up after you get over here.

Emily1991 said:
Thank you all ,
Really disappointing to know how few options there , I had no way to order online because every time will be a different hotel :(
Your could have an AB/Dl you trust have shipped to them and meet to pick them up.
That may work.

I wonder if ups will do a hold for pickup if you don't have an address, or maybe If you use the hotels address?

Otherwise, as Fox said, send it to an abdl friend here! They may only take a few of the diapers for themselves as a pickup fee ;-)

Since you say you will also be all along the west coast XP medical is in Ventura, California and welcomes visitors as well as stocking high quality diapers such as:
Abena
Absorbancy plus (house brand)
Confidry aka Dry 24/7
Molicare
Tena
Seni Quattro
There are other diaper stores that you can visit in person but one is in Illinois and the other is in michigan and obviously out of the way for you and none are abdl. Check out XP medical though you will be glad you did!

Moicano said:
I wonder if ups will do a hold for pickup if you don't have an address, or maybe If you use the hotels address?

UPS will ship to any address. Most hotels will accept packages and keep for a day or two if you have a reservation but I would double-check with your hotel if you chose this method.

That's awesome Ken! I may have to stop by XP someday soon! I didn't know they had a brick and mortar store. An excuse to try thier A+ diapers :)

Emily1991 said:
Hey,
We fly to the US summer.

Hmm...If you don't mind me asking; what do you usually wear in Israel?

I think a lot of the rest of the world looks at Americans as "prudes" - pretty closed up and subdued with their sexuality, and therefore with their fettishes as wel. We're just less comfortable with open sharing. So you won't find many physical stores. It doesn't mean there's less OF us, it's just that a store has a much harder time selling locally because we're not as comfortable with being seen in such a store. Online access has opened a lot of doors for us though, so we're starting to see quite a few of them here.

So it's a lot more challenging for a DL to get diapers when visiting the USA than when visiting europe etc. I would say pick someone that has fast standard shipping to where you'll be staying, and think a few days ahead with your ordering so there's a package waiting for you when you get there or gets there the next day. XP Medical and Bambino come to mind for their reliable and fast order processing.

My experience finding decent diapers in the US has consisted of googling "medical supply stores near <city>" and scanning through the results to weed out the places that just refilled oxygen tanks and the like. In my area there's a store that sells molicare, a store that sells tranquility ATN, and a store that offered to check their catalog for the brand I asked about and stock them for me if they found them.

Every place I've gone to on business travel has also had at least one medical supply store within 20 miles or so that looked like it carried some brand of premium diapers (though I never verified in person because I wasn't staying long enough to go through a pack).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back