Goober

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone :)
just a quick question, if you could have any item of baby furniture made for you as an AB, what would it be..?

me personally would like a bouncer chair :) I have seen one made adult size, but not the way I would have it lol, I would love to have mine lined with baby sheep skin, and leather straps to hold me in, with a working hood and vibration unit, very soothing :) I think an adult bumbo would be pretty cool to.

What would be your ultimate item of baby furniture..?
:smile1:

I don't quite know if it counts as furniture, but I'd love to have an AB size Baby Gym. I'd like to just rest on my back, kick my feet up and play with the hanging toys and mirror. It would also be fun for tummy time, for when I'm feeling really little. :)

Honestly, a spherical shape with full-size adjustable bed in the middle, (round sleep deck, to fit inside the sphere) with a secret door, a round window, small, soft nightlight, and nature sounds, that gently rocks at the push of a button. No cribs, bars creep me out. Spheres have no edges.

a crib or changing table would be nice

I want a play pen so so badly. Wooden and big enough to sleep in as well

a crib !!!!!!! A while back I came out to a really old gal pal of mine who is happens to be the #2 carpenter at the university theater department here and we got talking one night about things and she asked if I had a crib I said no then she said she'd build me one if I want ! so one day ill find the guts and find the money and ot could happen

Because I need one I would say a crib but now I would love a bouncer too! Or one of those walkers!

The question is what baby furniture wouldn't I want. XD The only problem is I have no where to put it currently.

Just a crib is all that tickles my fancy.

Just a crib also.

I wish I had an adult-sized crib.

I do not have any baby furniture yet. So for me, I would want a crib. After getting a crib (in no particular order): highchair, playpen, playset or jungle jump type, boucey chair, stroller.

SilentlySpeaking said:
Because I need one I would say a crib but now I would love a bouncer too! Or one of those walkers!
For the baby walker you'd need a very understanding physical therapist to build you a PVC, "gait trainer."

Bouncer chair
http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/86116-An-adult-baby-bouncy-you-can-buy?highlight=Adult+baby+bouncy

Stroller
http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/91880-Baby-stroller

BabyDenise said:
I do not have any baby furniture yet. So for me, I would want a crib. After getting a crib (in no particular order): highchair, playpen, playset or jungle jump type, boucey chair, stroller.

caitianx & SilentlySpeaking, since you're need for a crib is Autie, and in caitianx case, CP related, check out http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/91618-Here-my-crib?highlight=crib

Last edited:
I would love to have a crib; maybe I could figure something out at some point in the future. It would also be cool to have a changing table, a high chair, and one of those chairs (I'm not sure what it's called) where there is a round table that is pretty low to the ground, and there is a hole in the middle with a padded harness that's sort of similar to a baby swing that you would see at the park that the baby sits in, with the feet not quite touching the floor, and the baby sitting where the round table is just below the chest, and then they play with toys on the round table. I think it would be awesome to sit in one of those and mess a diaper. Here's some pictures I found:
product1_5362.jpgB0080D5982_img2.jpg

Definitely a crib, but also would love a changing table I think. The idea of being changed on a changing table just excites my little side! Although it's never happened yet :(

A crib to start with. Then a walker and stroller.

A drop-side crib but I never really seen any decent ones of those. Adult sized, that is.

Oh, and I saw this jolly jumper online too! I would LOVE to try it out!!!

Restrained Baby

I have been thinking about getting some cool adult baby furniture made, but first I need to move into a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment by myself. It would be nice to have an ensuite bathroom for baby (me) and a guest bathroom for everyone else. The first piece of furniture I would love is a crib with a lockable gate that has an electric timed release (with battery backup). I love being lock in diapers, but being locked in a crib with no way out till the morning would be the best feeling for baby. I would also love to have a baby swing that made from strong fabric. As you can see I love being restrained and locked in diapers. If you want to know more about my restraining desires we can start a new thread. I look forward to the day I can have someone take me out in a stroller and/or baby car seat and use a play pen in the park or at the beach.

Definitely a crib, I think it would be very soothing to look up and see those crib bars. Maybe a mobile overhead. Although if we're thinking out of the box, one of those bungee things where the baby hangs off the ground would be awesome but not feasible. I'm a big guy, I'd tear the ceiling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back