Messing in bed(on purpose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
How many of you can mess in bed well? I've been able to do it a couple of times. I heard that a lot of people can't mess there diapers except while squatting or sitting.

Standing and lying comfortably in bed has been my favorite positions.

I have never tried to mess in bed. My normal habits for number 2 is during the day.

For me, standing is the easiest way to mess my diaper.

Well considering that I have little control over when that happens sometimes I would have to say on occasion. Not that I have anything against it but I was never really into doing that intentionally otherwise though. I just happen to have no shame about accidents either.

I can mess anywhere I am when I have to go , guess its a side affect of spending lots of the past 20 years in a diaper lol

I can go just about anywhere. Never had any issues with it. Though messing in bed isn't exactly preferable, but I have done it before. When I am in bed, it's usually to sleep XD.

Easy poopy , sitting down, standing up, lying down, lying on side, walking you name it

I don't usually poop in bed, my preferred posture is the kneeling position, facing my bed. But I've tried it out of curiousity. It is not possible to go when you are lying completely flat on the bed. But I've had success when lying on my side, or when I hugged my bolster.

Admittedly, there is little else more relieving than going #2 in a very comfortable spot.

Last edited:
I've never messed in bed, but I may need to try it some morning when I'm home alone. I'd probably need to give myself a suppository to go in a non squatting position though.

For me it happens more often than I'd like. Sometimes I wake up in it, It's not fun.

Ive done it before, I can mess whenever or wherever but I'm usually at home if I do it intentionally.

I've done it a few times //while diapered. I've been wearing long enough, I can go in any position. Not sure wich is my favorite tho most of the time I go standing.

I have never gone number 2 in my nappy.... To scared to, not sure where to begin with the clean up..? How do you deal with the clean- up..?

I have to say that i never did that in bed. but i have tried to wear diapers to sleep but i was only able to fall asleep once in them (other times i would use them before i fall asleep), besides i like to #2 when i feel like it, and most of the time its not at night its during the day (morning sometimes)

Goober said:
I have never gone number 2 in my nappy.... To scared to, not sure where to begin with the clean up..? How do you deal with the clean- up..?

Just take a shower, thats what i usally do.

I mean I could, but why not squat? There is something extremely babyish about doing such things in that pose for me. You gotta steel yourself up and make a big ol' production out of it!

gigglemuffinz said:
You gotta steel yourself up and make a big ol' production out of it!

Mind the pun :)

selv14 said:
Mind the pun :)

Hehe, glad you caught that. Was worried I might have made a real stinker. ;)

I can't always get it out laying down.

Lie on your back and pull your knees up, either with your feet flat on the bed or right the way up to your chest, so that your body is in a similar posture to squatting. Like Gigglez, squatting is my favourite position for doing a poo, although in a nappy it can sometimes lead to a shortage of room in the back if you really need to fill it. If you share the bed with someone who isn't joining in the fun, I'd recommend a plastic sheet to prevent smells permeating the mattress, and changing the linen afterwards. Messy nappy smells can cling to fabrics for a surprisingly long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back