Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Powder smell wont' go away!

Default Baby Powder smell wont' go away!

I use baby powder almost every time I diaper up. I've been wearing quite frequently recently b/c I now have my own room at school. Everything is good and all, but the smell of the powder tends to get on everything! If i sit on the chair for too long, the chair will smell. If I go to sleep diapered, my sheets will reek of powder.

Idk, I guess its not the end of the world but I don't want friends to catch on when they come over to visit. I have tried aerosol spays and stuff which work temporarily, but after awhile the baby powder smell always seems to come back.

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    I use baby powder almost every time I diaper up. I've been wearing quite frequently recently b/c I now have my own room at school. Everything is good and all, but the smell of the powder tends to get on everything! If i sit on the chair for too long, the chair will smell. If I go to sleep diapered, my sheets will reek of powder.

Idk, I guess its not the end of the world but I don't want friends to catch on when they come over to visit. I have tried aerosol spays and stuff which work temporarily, but after awhile the baby powder smell always seems to come back.
    Simple excuse. You've been sweating alot recently and it stops you from getting a bad rash in places you REALLY don't want it.

FullMetal

I know guys who use babypowder when they work out for their hands and for sweating. If that doesn't work for you, use axe...that shit gets rid of any smell How often do you get diaper and how often are friends over?

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    I know guys who use babypowder when they work out for their hands and for sweating. If that doesn't work for you, use axe...that shit gets rid of any smell How often do you get diaper and how often are friends over?

FullMetal
    Friends are not over too often, I dont like when people come to my dorm, lol. Might be because I'm paranoid of the 'baby' smell...(or maybe its the adult sized diapers and onesies underneath my bed)

as far as wearing..... usually 3 or 4 days a week.

Use the excuse that you use it for your shoes or hands for working out like FullMetal said. Definitely an easy excuse. Plus, it's not like it's a BAD smell that you have to get rid of. Most people probably won't even say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    Friends are not over too often, I dont like when people come to my dorm... because I'm paranoid of the 'baby' smell...
    That's no good. you should hide them better. Don't alienate yourself for the sake of your stuff, just hide it away. Also, uh, if you're not moving around all that much I don't think there's much need for powder so you could just stop using it.

I buy baby powder for my hands when I play pool. It's cheaper than the talc that is sold for playing pool. Easy excuse.

People use baby powder for all kinds of things. Some people put it on the soles of their feet, some people put it under their arms, some people sprinkle it in their shoes or anywhere they might sweat a lot. I doubt anyone would suspect anything, and there are plenty of legitimate excuses if they asked.

Quote Originally Posted by h200420012 View Post
    I buy baby powder for my hands when I play pool. It's cheaper than the talc that is sold for playing pool. Easy excuse.
    Sounds good to me. Thanks!

Because baby power is a powder, it will spread through the air and on to everything. I use Johnson's baby lotion and I really like it. It offers very good protection, has a nice baby smell, but the smell stays on the user and not everything else. The only thing I wear that picks it up are the sweats that I sleep in, and it's very slight.