• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGirlMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey all!!

After lurking for many moons on ADISC, I've finally fully come to terms with being an AB and DL, so I decided it was time to make a profile. Moo is kinda a nickname of mine, so that's how that came about.

It took me many years (although I'm not that old) to come to terms with this as a fetish, and now that I have, I really can't wait to explore it better. I'm typing this with a dummy in my mouth now, for the first time since I was a young kid. I also took the plunge and got a pack of Abena L4s on the way right now, they should be here by the middle of next week and I CAN'T WAIT! Although this will stay a personal secret for the foreseeable future (especially because I have no partner to have to be honest with), I'm excited to be a part of this wonderful network of people.

See you all around on the rest of the forum!

-Moo

Welcome Babygirlmoo! We're glad you're here. Did you know the founding father of this site goes by "Moo". At first I thought you were related to him. What kind of things do you like when you're not in AB/DL mode? I'm a big TV watcher myself. Are you a gamer? Do you watch cartoons? I see you're from up north - We have LOTS of Canadian members here! Welcome aboard!

Hello BabyGirlMoo and welcome to the group.

I can understand about coming to terms with ABDL. I think it is safe to say that we all have "been there and done that".

It will be interesting to see if the head of this place will have anything to say about your name?

Anyway, so that we can get to know you better could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Ahh, to many things for my forgetful brain to remember! I like to watch netflix and youtube. I'm currently a university student, which is hard! :( It'll be nice now to be able to come home and go into my room and put my dummy in. I like to swim, but not really any other sports. I like history. Uhh, I don't really play video games, mostly because I have a very short attention span, even in 'real' life.
Ooh, I didn't know our founder was named Moo! Apparently I didn't stalk the site as much as I thought! ;)
I hope Moo's okay wit dis, I sowwy! Baby Moo didn't mean to step on yow toes!

BabyGirlMoo said:

I asked. You're fine. :)

BabyGirlMoo said:
Ahh, to many things for my forgetful brain to remember! I like to watch netflix and youtube. I'm currently a university student, which is hard! :( It'll be nice now to be able to come home and go into my room and put my dummy in. I like to swim, but not really any other sports. I like history. Uhh, I don't really play video games, mostly because I have a very short attention span, even in 'real' life.
Ooh, I didn't know our founder was named Moo! Apparently I didn't stalk the site as much as I thought! ;)

zipperless said:
I asked. You're fine. :)

BabyGirlMoo said:

Glad the founder is okay with it, anyway, welcome to adisc Babygirlmoo!

BabyGirlMoo said:
I'm currently a university student, which is hard!

Have you picked a major yet? It is hard but it is worth it. Hope you do well and welcome to ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back