• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My naem is a Secret No peaking :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDLife

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm an Average Blond hair blue/brown eyes, 6'0 tall, diaper loving AB :-D

[Removed] I actually did my first public wearing on 6/15/14 and it was soooo exciting, but now i do it on a weekly basses

I use diapers cloth and disposable. I like disposable more they are more crinkly. My Favorite brand is Bambino's Bellisimo's.

I'm trying to train myself to sleep with my Paci but it's a slow process, any suggestions??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello LittleDLife and welcome to the group.

LittleDLife said:
I'm an Average Blond hair blue/brown eyes, 6'0 tall, diaper loving AB :-D

I'm looking for someone who can help me really explore into the AB/DL life. I am willing to wear in public and around family. I actually did my first public wearing on 6/15/14 and it was soooo exciting, but now i do it on a weekly basses

I use diapers cloth and disposable. I like disposable more they are more crinkly. My Favorite brand is Bambino's Bellisimo's.

I'm trying to train myself to sleep with my Paci but it's a slow process, any suggestions??

I like to keep my name private too, welcome to adisc, could you say some of your non Abdl interests, thanks.

LittleDLife said:

I believe there is another thread on here about this very thing but I think that most people believe that you just have to keep trying. It takes time to train your mouth to keep the Paci in during the night.

Welcome to ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back