Thread: Funny moment while diapered

Default Funny moment while diapered

One would think that being IC you would be used to the warm feeling when having an accident. With that said my funny just happened. I am at work and I go to the kitchen to wash my fork.
    I decide that I'm going to let the water warm up because it's as cold as the 9th circle of hell. So when the water get warm I proceed to wash my fork. A little after my hands are in the nice warm water my groin starts to get really warm and I jump backwards thinking that I was somehow spraying the hot water I my crotch. It never crossed my mind that warm water makes me pee.
    I laughed to my self and looked around to make sure no one saw me looking like a psycho.
    Last edited by Merp; 22-Jan-2015 at 17:22.

Heh, the same thing happened to me once, except people saw me wig out :P

Haha, I always have the same problem with Warm Water. I'm waiting for the day I forget myself and realise I'm dressed like a muggle :P

Even though I'm not IC, that tends to happen when I do dishes while padded. Actually, anything I do in the kitchen that tends to distract me puts my bladder in autopilot. I could hold it back if I really want to, but whenever the moment comes, I think "You know what, I'm padded, so why not?"

It happens to me a lot whenever I'm doing dishes or washing my diapers. Since I wear 24/7 I think
    nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Even though I'm not IC, that tends to happen when I do dishes while padded. Actually, anything I do in the kitchen that tends to distract me puts my bladder in autopilot. I could hold it back if I really want to, but whenever the moment comes, I think "You know what, I'm padded, so why not?"
    I'm that way with dishes and laundry. If I'm doing dishes or laundry UN padded, I'll need to go and think "damn, why didn't I wear a diaper for this?" XD

I'd just got undiapered and was about to go shower when I went into my kitchen nekkid and turned on the tap for some reason, next thing I know I'd started going :S ...luckily I caught myself and was only a small puddle :O