• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone, Just joined. I'm an "elderly" DL that has been involved with "DLism" virtually all my life. It has brought me great highs and tremendous lows. I have learned over the years that almost all of the people involved with this have experienced the same things.
I joined mainly to have a sense of belonging. To have somewhere to go where there are others that can empathize with what we all face daily. A little support can help a lot sometimes. I hope I can contribute something useful to anyone looking for support.
I definitely have other interests. Sailing, fishing, reading, woodworking, skiing, etc etc.... I love getting involved in new endeavors. Variety is the spice of life, it's said. Again, hello all

Hello Metoo and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Yes I agree learning about the binge and purge cycle is the first big step to self acceptance of the Paraphilia Infantilism. Once one gains understanding the cycle is much less and it just becomes a ebb and flow thing that you deal with a lot easier.

Again welcome to the group.

Binge and Purge

Hi egor,
I have to agree with your views. I also believe that age has helped as well in understanding and coping. As we change with age it allows us to experience to ABDL phenomenon with a less intense perspective. Youth seemed to "supercharge" all my emotional experiences. Now that I'm older the whole experience has been tempered to where I can better fit it into life.

I am also into wood working. Except my expertise is setting up a shop and taking it down to move it. I finally have gotten to the point that I am planning wood to clean it up and see exactly what I have. My thing is to recycle pallet wood and go from there.

What kind of woodworking do you do?

- - - Updated - - -

I am also into wood working. Except my expertise is setting up a shop and taking it down to move it. I finally have gotten to the point that I am planning wood to clean it up and see exactly what I have. My thing is to recycle pallet wood and go from there.

What kind of woodworking do you do?

Hi Metoo., from another Ohioan. Nice introduction. What subjects do you like to read about? A bit of a history buff here. I'm also reading the Song of Fire and Ice series by GRR Martin.

Welcome, Metoo. I'm also one of the elderly crew around here, am from Ohio and enjoy woodworking. We all struggle with our ABDL nature, but ADISC is a great place to grow in understanding yourself and meet others like you. So welcome, and join in the discussions and start some of your own.

Hi and welcome. I'm also an older member who has done wood working, and used to sail. I grew up on Barnegat Bay and Toms, River. After college graduation I moved to Cuyahoga Falls, OH as I was the accompanist and assistant choir director to the largest Methodist church in Ohio. Now I live in Virginia with my wife. We have three adult children and five grandchildren. Life has been quite a ride.

I hope you enjoy this site. We discuss a lot of things besides diapers, etc. which makes life here very interesting. I hope you will feel comfortable joining in on the discussions. We're a good group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back