The power of our subconcious mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCorry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been wearing nearly 24/7 for over 3 years now. Maybe 20 days in total I haven't worn at all, and a small handful more I haven't worn for a few hours. I rarely use the toilet for peeing at this point, but don't mess often. Just too much cleanup. I am always diapered for bed at this point.

My control is still...decent. If I wasn't diapered, I could get to the potty about 80% of the time or at least I think I could. My nighttime control is fading though. I wet in my sleep anywhere from three times a week, to as little as once or twice a month.

To the actual point of my post though, and where the title came from. Last night I was getting ready for bed and I thought out loud to myself, "I haven't wet in my sleep in a while, maybe 3 or 4 weeks?" Guess who woke up soaked this morning? Funny how our subconscious works, isn't it?

I suppose it could be mind over matter: what the mind wants, it makes happen. It could also be that you were do, going by the data you've given from your own schedule. There have been plenty of times that I've wanted to wet while I sleep and it hasn't happened. Then on rare occasions, it does. Many times I have a dream where I'm either a student at school, or I'm at some unknown place, and I'm searching for a bathroom. In the dream, I never seem to stay in the bathroom, for a number of reasons. But the other night, I made contact, so to speak, and used the bathroom. I even felt wet in the dream. When I woke up, my diaper was wet, so I found the whole experience interesting.

The brain is a complex organ, and sometimes it's very difficult to find answers to life's little questions. When that happens, call on Guy Noire, Private Eye. Okay, just kidding. But there are a lot of possibilities. In the big picture, you may be correct in your assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back