Devious plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howwedoin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
About a month ago I wet the bed while having a bathroom related dream on accident. I was kind of weirded out by it and talked to my wife about it. I told her how it has happened before a few times and she suggested I use female overnight pads when I am stressed out. I think it was due to stress. To my surprise she bought me my own pack in what seemed like an act of compassion .

I tried to get mens guards but she thinks if I wear thicker guards (like the diapers I like so much) my mind will let me go because it knows I'm protected. She aso thinks my mind was thinking I was wearing a diaper when I peed.

There's a devious plan here. I would like to get to the point where I can wear most nights or even suggest I protect myself more. I'm thinking of peeing on purpose without a pad on or should I have one on? Should I make it leak and suggest male guards?

I know every situation is different but do you think it could work a little or backfire. Has anybody done this to get to wear diapers?

I-I don't think that's a good idea personally.

1) Haven't you had the talk about what diapers you actually prefer? Just talk to her about it, no reason to pee on purpose and possibly ruin some furniture or any beds (where ever you pee at) It might lead more to a situation (if your now doing it on purpose) and she will have to dump alot of money on you and soon find out you were playing a game just to get your way, it's not right to be honest.

2) People that have done plans like this (Even towards their parents) i'm sure backfired on them because they thought it was bad enough to take them to a doctors and spend thousands on surgery's they really didn't need. Some parent's would not buy diapers for their kids who wet the bed by accident (They might just buy disposable mats), they would just take them to a doctor and get checked out, when it was nothing but a lie...let's say the moon got awfully bright red like mars. In this case, she finds out this was on purpose, you will lose trust from your wife and that's not good at all.

3) Your plan could backfire because she could just snap and think you might have pulled this off since #1 you said you need this and you just use the bathroom that night (same night you asked your wife you want this kind of padding) that's a coincidence if you ask me, it would never work unless it has been a few weeks (I still wouldn't go thru with it anyway)

Just talk to her, buy them and show her why this works alot better than what she is suggesting.

Reactions: GoldDragonAurkarm
Good points! Maybe I'll use the pads and it happens, it happens. If not, she'll know I'm using them and that's more than I had before. Right?

Howwedoin said:
Good points! Maybe I'll use the pads and it happens, it happens. If not, she'll know I'm using them and that's more than I had before. Right?

Something like that! If it doesn't work, then suggest what you had in mind, just don't do it on purpose or do it close to the day you recommended it.

again suspicion.

I'm thinking long term. She bought the pads a few weeks ago. I think I'll start wearing them tonight. Do you think I should be discreet and hide that I'm wearing the pads like burying the wrappers or let her see the wrappers in the trash? I'm wondering if it would get her to ask if I wet again . If she does I'll just tell her I'veen stressed lately (true) and I'm concerned I'll have another accident.

Is this a dumb idea?

Howwedoin said:
I'm thinking long term. She bought the pads a few weeks ago. I think I'll start wearing them tonight. Do you think I should be discreet and hide that I'm wearing the pads like burying the wrappers or let her see the wrappers in the trash? I'm wondering if it would get her to ask if I wet again . If she does I'll just tell her I'veen stressed lately (true) and I'm concerned I'll have another accident.

Is this a dumb idea?

Before I offer advice this time, can I ask you this please?

What's wrong with wearing what you suggested (Male guards)? Why do you want to go with all the trouble with this (small pads) and purpose peeing just for some plan that might or might not work?

She thinks the male guards which are like diapers will incourage me to pee since they're thicker. I guess it's baby steps with the eventual goal of wearing guards openly, not as a secret. I dont want to hide this from her. She's not going to just say yes to me asking if I can wear something I want to wear to protect me once or twice a year.

Howwedoin said:
She thinks the male guards which are like diapers will incourage me to pee since they're thicker. I guess it's baby steps with the eventual goal of wearing guards openly, not as a secret. I dont want to hide this from her. She's not going to just say yes to me asking if I can wear something I want to wear to protect me once or twice a year.

Hmm...what I can suggest is point out the cons of leak guards different from diapers itself...that is, if you want diapers that bad, don't go all out with "I need them!" or something like that. Just be honest and say this is not what you prefer, these are not going to work for you, simple and plain as that, if your honest, she should understand because people like others that tell the truth, not the opposite or try to deceive to get what they want.

It's like if you have bed wetting issues and you prefer diapers rather than depends or disosable mat's because you wet the bed. Parents might say,

"are you absolutely sure? You will look ridiculous" Looking ridiculous is an option rather than feeling worthless for the entire period you wet the bed. You want control, not her.

Just be honest and confront her about it, does not hurt to try. Just don't ask for anything cute because that might be a dead give-a-way.

Thank you very much for your honest input. It is greatly appreciated! I will not do anything stupid!

Snivy said:
Hmm...what I can suggest is point out the cons of leak guards different from diapers itself...that is, if you want diapers that bad, don't go all out with "I need them!" or something like that. Just be honest and say this is not what you prefer, these are not going to work for you, simple and plain as that, if your honest, she should understand because people like others that tell the truth, not the opposite or try to deceive to get what they want.

It's like if you have bed wetting issues and you prefer diapers rather than depends or disosable mat's because you wet the bed. Parents might say,

"are you absolutely sure? You will look ridiculous" Looking ridiculous is an option rather than feeling worthless for the entire period you wet the bed. You want control, not her.

Just be honest and confront her about it, does not hurt to try. Just don't ask for anything cute because that might be a dead give-a-way.
I think you're right on point.

If I might ask a question of the OP, why not just come clean with her that you want diapers? I realize that's easy to say and hard to do, especially with someone as close as a spouse. But, I think it's far better than these sorts of dishonest schemes where you try to work a semi-annual minor wetting accident into full-blown diapering. I mean, my read on this, from your title of "Devious Plan" to your wanting to wear guards openly, is that you're keen to wear padding openly and largely independent of need. Perhaps you'd do better just to have that conversation with her.

Howwedoin said:
About a month ago I wet the bed while having a bathroom related dream on accident. I was kind of weirded out by it and talked to my wife about it. I told her how it has happened before a few times and she suggested I use female overnight pads when I am stressed out. I think it was due to stress. To my surprise she bought me my own pack in what seemed like an act of compassion .

I tried to get mens guards but she thinks if I wear thicker guards (like the diapers I like so much) my mind will let me go because it knows I'm protected. She aso thinks my mind was thinking I was wearing a diaper when I peed.

There's a devious plan here. I would like to get to the point where I can wear most nights or even suggest I protect myself more. I'm thinking of peeing on purpose without a pad on or should I have one on? Should I make it leak and suggest male guards?

I know every situation is different but do you think it could work a little or backfire. Has anybody done this to get to wear diapers?

Well. I would just be flat up honest. Once you start one lie, then you get into this web of deceit that will destroy your relationship. Revealing that you are ABDL to her might do the same thing, but at least you are being honest with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back