Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you point?

Default Where do you point?

Hi guys and/or caregivers! I was just wondering which way your "unit" is usually pointed inside your or your charges diaper?

Pretty much just curious but also would like to know if you've noticed a difference between positions.

Thanks
    Sean

MarchinBunny

At first I was soooo confused by what you where asking lol. I understand it now, and the answer is in no particular way usually. Though up is more likely to leak out the top on some diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by DPRboy247 View Post
    Hi guys and/or caregivers! I was just wondering which way your "unit" is usually pointed inside your or your charges diaper?

Pretty much just curious but also would like to know if you've noticed a difference between positions.

Thanks
    Sean
    Unit? Hell, I will call it a penis...

But seriously, Usually, it's best pointing down when you have a boner or not.

Definitely down. Don't want to peeing right out the top of your diaper.

If he's shriveled up, he's looking forward. If he's normal, he's looking down.

Misatoismywaifu

Down. It's more comfortable for me that way and is less of a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by DPRboy247 View Post

Thanks
    Sean
    Depends on the diaper, and if I want to get more use out of the front panel. Example, an Abena L4 I will typically aim up to make good use of that front panel. For something slimmer, like a Tena, always, always down unless I want to have an awkward wet spot at my waistline.