Prints & Patterns

Favourite Prints/Patterns for Little wear?

• Plain Block Colours

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Teddy Bears

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Fairies and/or Princesses

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Animals

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Transport - Trains, Planes, Spaceships etc.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Littledaimon said:
Not sure, I love how pampers designs look like, so I would go with cute animals :3 like lions and wolves and their footprint in a cute color combined with pampers design around the leg gathers :eek:

Obviously a onesie, not a diaper - but is this the kind of style you mean? If so, I agree it's awesome, and this is probably my favourite onesie I own:

download.cgi

I like transportation stuff, but I also like dinosaurs, teddy bears, and, really, any little boyish prints. Since you can only pick one, I went with transport.

Sanch said:
Obviously a onesie, not a diaper - but is this the kind of style you mean? If so, I agree it's awesome, and this is probably my favourite onesie I own:

download.cgi

I can't see the image :( and to be honest I would like any of those prints you listed in there, but my favourite would be animals or teddy bears in a pair of footed pajamas or a onesie with some other cute colors :eek: and some footed pajamas have like animal ears, they look so adorable, I wish i could get a pair :(

I'd like a lot of these things, but I admit I have a soft spot for fairies and princesses, especially the pony kind of princess. Cute predatory animals a very close second, sometimes first.

Sanch said:

download.cgi

I can't see the picture for some reason.

Littledaimon said:
I can't see the image :( and to be honest I would like any of those prints you listed in there, but my favourite would be animals or teddy bears in a pair of footed pajamas or a onesie with some other cute colors :eek: and some footed pajamas have like animal ears, they look so adorable, I wish i could get a pair :(

I resized the image and posted it from there, but for some reason it won't show that version, nor or the original sized image. I'll post the original link to where I bought it, but I was hesitant to do that in case it violated ADISC's 'Advertising' rules:

http://www.cuddlz.com/coloured-paw-print-fleece-cuddlz-adult-short-onesie/

Fairies and princesses because I like pink/girl themed diapers and they are really cute.

I like to wear stuff with cartoon characters from shows I enjoy.

Littledaimon said:
Oh it's cute ! It looks somewhat fluffy :)

It is. The material is pretty tactile and feels almost furry - which is very fitting, really! :)

Sanch said:
It is. The material is pretty tactile and feels almost furry - which is very fitting, really! :)
It looks so soft :3 love it !
Hey and what about videogame prints ? I personally would like to see a Mario themed onesie or yoshi's island, it would be so cool :).

Littledaimon said:
It looks so soft :3 love it !
Hey and what about videogame prints ? I personally would like to see a Mario themed onesie or yoshi's island, it would be so cool :).

Yeah, that would be great. I'd especially like it if the graphics on it were 8-bit. Would be really cool and retro. :)

With such a close race, since they're such similar categories, it looks like Teddy Bears and Animals should come together and form a coalition government to defeat Transport. :)

I'm not really all the way into the AB relam, so onesies and diapees don't really interest me, regardless of what's printed on them. But a set of footie PJ's with Indy Cars/Formula 1 Grand Prix cars would be right in my wheelhouse. Especially if they had cars from several different eras. (long nosed, front engined cars from the 30's and 40's, 1950's roadsters, nascent rear motored cars from the 60's, and "modern" cars with wings, sidepods, etc. Then have a checker flag design on the bottoms of the feet. How adorable and awesome would THAT be?

I'm a fan of simple pastel colors for these things. Less is very much more. I find a lot of prints to look really cluttered and odd when applied to adult-sized clothing.

Fruitkitty said:
I find a lot of prints to look really cluttered and odd when applied to adult-sized clothing.

We are talking about adult sized baby clothes. The "odd" train left the station a long time ago.:smile:

Illinoise said:
We are talking about adult sized baby clothes. The "odd" train left the station a long time ago.:smile:

This. I work in fashion, and if I chose my AB clothes by my adult criteria of what looked good, was stylish, or even looked normal on me, I don't think I'd own anything except a few t-shirts! I like things I feel cute in. I'm always going to look a bit odd in AB wear, but I like the experience of wearing cute, babyish designs during my Little time. :)

I love my whinnie the pooh stuff and my princess stuff

Teddies are a must!

My protector from scary things in the night.

I always wanted this shirt as a young child (5ish) that had red cartoon car on the front and said Vroom or something to that effect under it, if I remember correctly it was blue with yellow sleeves. I never got it and never saw it again, I'll probably try and replicate it when I figure out how, so I voted transportation.

I put on ther, I love moon and stars, I also love animals like wolves and cats, leap frog scout and violet, Micky, pooh bear and Disney stuff like lion king Elsa and anna ect oh and butterflies! I would also love turtle and bats and sparkly too

- - - Updated - - -

Dinasurs

And puzzle pieces!m<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back