Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Among the Sleep

Default Among the Sleep

Ok. I did a search and couldn't find this topic! How is that possible? Surely every little with a decent computer has played this game?

If not, you have to!

Ok, the game for those who haven't played it. Among the Sleep is a very well made indy game Krillbite Studios. In it you play a two year old on his birthday. At the start it's happy but, in the middle of the night, your crib is tipped over and the area is plunged into darkness and fear. Your only ally is your teddy bear who helps to hold the darkness at bay and make you feel safe. You must navigate your house in search of your mum as you are pursued by monsters. The only way you can avoid them is to hide under furniture.

The graphics are good, the game play is good, the story is good and the ending is fantastic. Even my non-AB friends loved it. Get the game. It's on steam It's like $20AuD or $10-15USD.

Get it! Or at least look it up.

There were a couple posts on this when it came out.
    I haven't played it, but I watched Krillin from TFS play it.

The ending was interesting.

I've played that game. It was fun but wholly crap that game was scary gave me knightmares.

I remember playing it when it came out! I enjoyed it very much, albeit rather short.
    The DLC is pretty interesting too! I remember playing through it while in a skype call with me mummy.

MarchinBunny

Never played it. Didn't seem to be the kind of game I would like all that much.

The game certainly looks interesting but seems rather expensive for what it is, especially if one can beat it in 3-4 hours with little replay value. Though I might consider buying it if there is a Steam sale or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
    Ok. I did a search and couldn't find this topic! How is that possible? Surely every little with a decent computer has played this game?

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...the-sleep-Game

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...mong-the-Sleep

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...mong-the-sleep

I wanna play that game but I can't afford to get it. T^T Even if I don't like scary games but it's interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Desphiria View Post
    I wanna play that game but I can't afford to get it. T^T Even if I don't like scary games but it's interesting to me.
    it's scary but not amenisa scary. Same sort of gameplay but there's really no deaths, torture, etc.