Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Once upon a time a tiny me was on this website, YEARS ago, looking for advice. Was a scrawny little thing looking for some sort of identity, afraid to question my sexuality, likes, dislikes, etc.

Now I'm STILL a scrawny little thing, just a little more open, very much happy to enjoy wearing diapers and the lot, just about 1000% more furfag now : P

regardless, hello all! Maybe I'll see some old faces, and hopefully lots of new ones!

Quick edit: I'm a little kitsune boy, to all of those furries out there! : 3

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDust View Post
    Once upon a time a tiny me was on this website, YEARS ago, looking for advice. Was a scrawny little thing looking for some sort of identity, afraid to question my sexuality, likes, dislikes, etc.

Now I'm STILL a scrawny little thing, just a little more open, very much happy to enjoy wearing diapers and the lot, just about 1000% more furfag now : P

regardless, hello all! Maybe I'll see some old faces, and hopefully lots of new ones!
    Hi SilverDust and welcome. I'm not sure that I remember you from days of yore. Was SilverDust your original handle? I've been here since 2008, so I've been here for a while. I'm a professional musician who enjoys reading novels. I also have a few stories published which has been fun. When I can, I get out on our bike trail.

What sort of things do you enjoy doing: hobbies, sports, games, music, etc? Anyway, catch you around the threads.

Hello to you too! And tbh, I'm not even sure what my original username was. xD

I'm a big gamer, and an endless college student, it seems, trying to finish up my Master's here, hopefully, eventually, finding myself a decent job. xD