Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aww so cute/ab universe

Lozza1979

Default Aww so cute/ab universe

Has anyone here purchased from the aww so cute or ab universe websites before? I placed an order with both a couple of days or so ago and they haven't marked them as shipped even though it says the items were in stock.

I've messaged them through their e mail service since it seems they don't want to speak to us on the phone and neither have answered me back.I'm a bit annoyed after paying around 70 for just 20 diapers after shipping they could at least have the decency to pull their finger out their ass and let you know whats going on.I also messaged fabine to inquire as to how you select the size when ordering as their website doesn't seem very clear to me and again- no answer.Rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Has anyone here purchased from the aww so cute or ab universe websites before? I placed an order with both a couple of days or so ago and they haven't marked them as shipped even though it says the items were in stock.

I've messaged them through their e mail service since it seems they don't want to speak to us on the phone and neither have answered me back.I'm a bit annoyed after paying around 70 for just 20 diapers after shipping they could at least have the decency to pull their finger out their ass and let you know whats going on.I also messaged fabine to inquire as to how you select the size when ordering as their website doesn't seem very clear to me and again- no answer.Rude.
    Yeah. That's pretty much the case with those guys. Sorry you got burned.

However, Bambino is prompt,has good customer service, the product is good, and if something goes wrong on their end they typically let you know.

There are other better websites with better prices such as Northshorecare, Bambinos, Amazon, snuggiesdiapers, ebay, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    There are other better websites with better prices such as Northshorecare, Bambinos, Amazon, snuggiesdiapers, ebay, etc...
    Buying off amazon and eBay weirds me out

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    In this case you're not buying from Amazon directly, it's the sellers that sell through Amazon. Ebay is the same way.

Hello Lozza 1979. I have purchased items from ABUniverse in the past and haven't experienced any problems although I haven't had the need to contact them regarding my orders as they went through without any issues. I live in the U.S. and it seems to me from your currency indication that you reside in Europe somewhere. I wonder if that might have something to do with the problems incurred in contacting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Yeah, I can't enivision AwwSoCute being around much longer, they have likely run themselves into the ground with that inflatable crib thingy, so I see a bankruptcy in their future. ABUniverse is already dead and they just need to sign the papers and face it, fun fact, every ABU diaper except for cushies are the EXACT SAME THING, just with a different tapering panel or colored backing (Sissy Diaper). The reason they never released and likely never will realease the furry diaper is because not a single soul would buy it, there are already hundreds of tapes and you can easily make your own with any paint program. I strictly wear over my suit, there's not even a tail hole in the picture, for people like me, there should have been a tail hole version, that's the only way they could sell their rebranded stock.

AwwSoCute were good diapers, just [IMO] not worth the price. I also ordered through amazon, due to the fact that disputing refunds/returns is much easier rather than disputing on your own. I have no firsthand experience with ABU.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I buy most of my diapers from Amazon now and have had great service. Years ago they used to e-mail their customers and asked if you liked the product that you ordered. That's how my wife discovered I wore diapers and I was in a panic state. Fortunately she was very accepting of my diaper wearing. Amazon doesn't do that now, but I'm sure you are aware of the whole order, past and present part of their site, should someone want to go and look. They have to know your password though. My wife and I use the same password so........

I'd get snuggies instead. Great customer service, and those diapers will take you straight back to the 90's.