BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So I have been doing some thinking just letting my mind wonder, and I have pictured myself a few times dressed girly. Blue diaper and dressed as The Disney Alice from Alice in wonderland with my nails painted light blue. I am just curious is it weird or normal? I am a guy, and I can be girly at times. Any advice?

Hi. I think it sounds like curiosity, what happens behind closed doors is noones business but your own. Ya aren't hurting anyone so give it a try n see how it feels and take it from there

I'm not really girly even though I'm female and I always thought that outfit from Alice in Wonderful is really cute/cool. It seems like it would be comfortable. It's strange to explain it. Anyway, there's no harm in exploring all sides of you. See if you like it or if it makes you happy, calm, or comfortable. You don't necessarily have to be a little girl (LG) or not, you can kind of switch between gender roles when little (or big). I think some curiosity now is just curiosity. As far as I can tell from hearing other LGs talk about it, they seem to have sort of 'known' for a long time that they were a girl baby when regressed. I guess it's sort of like being ABDL - most of us knew about our strange desires to wear diapers etc. from a really early age. But then again there are sometimes those people who find out later in life and they are no less ABDL than anyone else! :)

Thank you for the help. I have been a girl in a couple of rp's with some friends on Yahoo. I think that is where the whole idea came from. I will look further into it, and who knows what will happen.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
❤ ♚Nothing wrong with that just be you and have fun YOLO ♚❤
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒​

Anna said:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
❤ ♚Nothing wrong with that just be you and have fun YOLO ♚❤
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒​

XD LOL you are right. Who cares if I am a boy, I can be girly if I want :p

NotSoSuperHero14 said:
So I have been doing some thinking just letting my mind wonder, and I have pictured myself a few times dressed girly. Blue diaper and dressed as The Disney Alice from Alice in wonderland with my nails painted light blue. I am just curious is it weird or normal? I am a guy, and I can be girly at times. Any advice?

I don't think whether it's weird or normal is important. If it's something you think you'd enjoy, go for it. On a wider point, I don't think you need the approval of anyone else to go ahead and paint your nails blue and dress like Alice. If it's what you want to do, that's all that matters. :)

Could not agree more. If it is who you are you will soon know!

If you want to act girly, dress and wear diapers with it up go right ahead. Be you and be happy.

Thanks, I am looking into it more. The more I look it seems like I want to do it more. I have been also thinking of painting my nails too.

We all experiment at some point and somethings we enjoy.
After we do.
I have tried it before and not something i do much at all but was enjoyable.
We kind of try deferent things to keep things fresh it seems a lot of us do.
Hey John Wayne was a cross dresser him self to unwind from stress.
He was a mans man so enjoy it.

Definitely agree with that. We gotta give ourselves permission without guilt or shame to explore as long as our explorations don't take us down hurtful or abusive paths. Many of us grew up in unhealthy attitudes and harsh judgment even for accidental bed-wetting, disabilities, things beyond our control. Who we are, our gender identity, our feelings of babyishness, self-comfort, wearing diapers, etc. might be something we need to figure out for ourselves. I came here as an incon, exploring my own feelings on AB/DL. I have accepted and embraced the AB/DL community because of their courage to explore this area, because they have been so helpful in getting incontinence more in the mainstream, giving us more of a voice, and more of a choice of products, making it lighter and adding a fun side to an otherwise depressing, clinical, vocabulary filled with euphemisms and shame. I want this partnership to grow. Thanks all, I think I went off topic.

Reactions: Marka
I don't think you went off topic YoungJamison. I wanted to let everyone know that I painted my nails this morning.(nobody was going to be home today so I figured why not) I have to say, even though I have never done it before it seemed to just be a natural thing. I am actually about to remove it before everyone gets back. I am however going to apply a clear top coat so I can get somewhat the same feeling. I liked having dark blue sparkly nails today, but it has to end sometime right?

That is a hard question to answer. I am not sure if I should try anything else. I mean, I would like to try some other things, but I don't know what should come next. I also would have to wait for a while before I could again. I would also like to be a bit thinner as well. So I guess my question in return would be(as embarrassing as this is already) what would be the next logical thing to do?

The next logical thing to do is to ask yourself what is the next thing that you want to do. Then do that.

I think we spend far too much of our lives worrying about the way that society is going to react to us and not anywhere enough time listening to the voices within us telling us what simple, harmless things we can do that will make our lives easier, better, happier, more whimsical, more fun, more alive, or more whatever. Honestly: if no one is being harmed by it, why on earth is it anyone's business than yours?

Oh, I am not being intentionally naive. I know that we live in a society and have to abide by its set of standards, blah blah blah. BUT...when it comes right down to it, those standards have lots and lots of wiggle room. I mean, hey, I am a teacher who transitioned in a conservative school district. No one gave that a chance, but I thought: what the heck? And now years later I find myself incontinent and wearing diapers 24/7. And I find that doing so has reawakened a "little" within me. OK. Who is it harming?

We are all, as Marka said, the ones in charge of our own hopes and dreams. But if anything is going to hold you back, let it be what you want, not what you think society wants. What you​ want is all that means diddly squat.

ICkaraokegirl said:
The next logical thing to do is to ask yourself what is the next thing that you want to do. Then do that.

I think we spend far too much of our lives worrying about the way that society is going to react to us and not anywhere enough time listening to the voices within us telling us what simple, harmless things we can do that will make our lives easier, better, happier, more whimsical, more fun, more alive, or more whatever. Honestly: if no one is being harmed by it, why on earth is it anyone's business than yours?

Oh, I am not being intentionally naive. I know that we live in a society and have to abide by its set of standards, blah blah blah. BUT...when it comes right down to it, those standards have lots and lots of wiggle room. I mean, hey, I am a teacher who transitioned in a conservative school district. No one gave that a chance, but I thought: what the heck? And now years later I find myself incontinent and wearing diapers 24/7. And I find that doing so has reawakened a "little" within me. OK. Who is it harming?

We are all, as Marka said, the ones in charge of our own hopes and dreams. But if anything is going to hold you back, let it be what you want, not what you think society wants. What you​ want is all that means diddly squat.

I see, thank you I shall give it some more time. I think this time though I am going to leave my nails sparkly blue and maybe I will buy a few new pairs of socks as well ;) (vibrant colored neon socks, and maybe some knee high) XD Who knows? Thank you all for being so helpful and supportive.

Okay, I have finally come to a conclusion. I am not a sissy, but instead I am just very feminine. I don't think I could go as far as a dress, skirt, and dressing completely like a girl, but then again I don't know.(I have never tried it) I would have to conclude for now that I am more feminine than I am manly. (being gay that is easy for me to accept) But, like I said I think I would be surprised if I explored a bit more, but with my current situation that isn't possible.

Just gonna throw this out there as a stealth option since you seemed to liked painting your nails. Toe nails are great to paint, and if you wear socks around others, you are the only one that knows about it.

I wish you well on your journey of self-discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back