I need a little information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQwertyParable

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a little question; whats the most a normal adult can hold? I'm working on something and I need to know this.

What do you mean by most? Feces or Urine? Urine, it all depends how much you drink. By average, it can range to either 1 to 2 cups (250-400ml) or longer depending on if you hold it or you drank alot by hours or minutes to come. As for Feces...well depends how much you eat o.o

It also depends on weight size. A small person can urinate small amounts, average weight person can urinate average amounts, and a big person can urinate average to heavy amounts. This is a science question that can only be answered with your body as nobody knows an average number. If you want to know the average measurement of urine by daily activity from a normal person, Probably a cup amount (Did a small test with water and a measuring cup) 1 to 1 and 1/3rd cup (250-300ml) or 2 if you have more in your system by drinks. Tea and Soda are different and same for water.

TheQwertyParable said:
I have a little question; whats the most a normal adult can hold?

Whatever you are doing, please don't "hold" it for too long. That can damage your body and the members of this site strongly urge you not to do that.

zipperless said:
Whatever you are doing, please don't "hold" it for too long. That can damage your body and the members of this site strongly urge you not to do that.

No. No! Thats not one I'm trying to do! I'm trying to do it for a story I'm writing! Nothing Irl!

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
What do you mean by most? Feces or Urine? Urine, it all depends how much you drink. By average, it can range to either 1 to 2 cups (250-400ml) or longer depending on if you hold it or you drank alot by hours or minutes to come. As for Feces...well depends how much you eat o.o

It also depends on weight size. A small person can urinate small amounts, average weight person can urinate average amounts, and a big person can urinate average to heavy amounts. This is a science question that can only be answered with your body as nobody knows an average number. If you want to know the average measurement of urine by daily activity from a normal person, Probably a cup amount (Did a small test with water and a measuring cup) 1 to 1 and 1/3rd cup (250-300ml) or 2 if you have more in your system by drinks. Tea and Soda are different and same for water.
Oh darn. My typing messed up! I meant adult diaper. I'm using a tablet so its hard to notice mistakes.

TheQwertyParable said:
No. No! Thats not one I'm trying to do! I'm trying to do it for a story I'm writing! Nothing Irl!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh darn. My typing messed up! I meant adult diaper. I'm using a tablet so its hard to notice mistakes.

Depends on what we're talking about. If you are talking store-bought brands, 2 cups, or one full bladder is about all you can expect.

The premium diapers will hold vastly more than that. It's reasonable to expect any diaper worth paying for to hold at least two full wettings or four cups.

TheQwertyParable said:

Phew! That's good to hear!

Lorica said:
Depends on what we're talking about. If you are talking store-bought brands, 2 cups, or one full bladder is about all you can expect.

The premium diapers will hold vastly more than that. It's reasonable to expect any diaper worth paying for to hold at least two full wettings or four cups.

And what about feces? (If your uncomfortable answering this one you don't have to answer.)

TheQwertyParable said:
And what about feces? (If your uncomfortable answering this one you don't have to answer.)
Hope you don't mind if I weigh in on this.
Quite a bit, if it has decent leg gathers. Probably enough to cover the padding a few times over, or a pretty big #2.

TheQwertyParable said:

Second on the decent leg gathers comment.

Unless you have major hershey squirts, have taken a half a gallon enema, just about any diaper with leg gathers will hold a normal bowel movement. Otherwise, premium brands only.

What about any of ABDL brands out there? Like bambino or Abu cushies or anything like that really.

Damn! My post went to shit then! o_O

Check out the diaper reviews and find out.

Snivy said:
Damn! My post went to shit then! o_O

Check out the diaper reviews and find out.

Unfortunately -- or fortunately, some would say -- none of the ADISC reviews attempt to address the poopability of a diaper, nor does there seem to be any ADISC-sanctioned methodology for discovering a diaper's poop capacity. Nor can I imagine Fruitkitty writing up such a thing. :)

Pour six ounces of room-temperature oatmeal down the front of your diaper. Do a cartwheel. Repeat while walls, ceiling, and living room furniture are oatmeal-free. Report the quantity of oatmeal added prior to last "clean" cartwheel.

Cottontail said:
Unfortunately -- or fortunately, some would say -- none of the ADISC reviews attempt to address the poopability of a diaper, nor does there seem to be any ADISC-sanctioned methodology for discovering a diaper's poop capacity. Nor can I imagine Fruitkitty writing up such a thing. :)

Pour six ounces of room-temperature oatmeal down the front of your diaper. Do a cartwheel. Repeat while walls, ceiling, and living room furniture are oatmeal-free. Report the quantity of oatmeal added prior to last "clean" cartwheel.

I 'm not a big fan of the oatmeal method to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back