Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I need a little information

  1. #1

    Default I need a little information

    I have a little question; whats the most a normal adult can hold? I'm working on something and I need to know this.

  2. #2

    Default

    What do you mean by most? Feces or Urine? Urine, it all depends how much you drink. By average, it can range to either 1 to 2 cups (250-400ml) or longer depending on if you hold it or you drank alot by hours or minutes to come. As for Feces...well depends how much you eat o.o

    It also depends on weight size. A small person can urinate small amounts, average weight person can urinate average amounts, and a big person can urinate average to heavy amounts. This is a science question that can only be answered with your body as nobody knows an average number. If you want to know the average measurement of urine by daily activity from a normal person, Probably a cup amount (Did a small test with water and a measuring cup) 1 to 1 and 1/3rd cup (250-300ml) or 2 if you have more in your system by drinks. Tea and Soda are different and same for water.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    I have a little question; whats the most a normal adult can hold?
    Whatever you are doing, please don't "hold" it for too long. That can damage your body and the members of this site strongly urge you not to do that.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Whatever you are doing, please don't "hold" it for too long. That can damage your body and the members of this site strongly urge you not to do that.
    No. No! Thats not one I'm trying to do! I'm trying to do it for a story I'm writing! Nothing Irl!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    What do you mean by most? Feces or Urine? Urine, it all depends how much you drink. By average, it can range to either 1 to 2 cups (250-400ml) or longer depending on if you hold it or you drank alot by hours or minutes to come. As for Feces...well depends how much you eat o.o

    It also depends on weight size. A small person can urinate small amounts, average weight person can urinate average amounts, and a big person can urinate average to heavy amounts. This is a science question that can only be answered with your body as nobody knows an average number. If you want to know the average measurement of urine by daily activity from a normal person, Probably a cup amount (Did a small test with water and a measuring cup) 1 to 1 and 1/3rd cup (250-300ml) or 2 if you have more in your system by drinks. Tea and Soda are different and same for water.
    Oh darn. My typing messed up! I meant adult diaper. I'm using a tablet so its hard to notice mistakes.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    No. No! Thats not one I'm trying to do! I'm trying to do it for a story I'm writing! Nothing Irl!

    - - - Updated - - -


    Oh darn. My typing messed up! I meant adult diaper. I'm using a tablet so its hard to notice mistakes.
    Depends on what we're talking about. If you are talking store-bought brands, 2 cups, or one full bladder is about all you can expect.

    The premium diapers will hold vastly more than that. It's reasonable to expect any diaper worth paying for to hold at least two full wettings or four cups.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    No. No! Thats not one I'm trying to do! I'm trying to do it for a story I'm writing! Nothing Irl!
    Phew! That's good to hear!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lorica View Post
    Depends on what we're talking about. If you are talking store-bought brands, 2 cups, or one full bladder is about all you can expect.

    The premium diapers will hold vastly more than that. It's reasonable to expect any diaper worth paying for to hold at least two full wettings or four cups.
    And what about feces? (If your uncomfortable answering this one you don't have to answer.)

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    And what about feces? (If your uncomfortable answering this one you don't have to answer.)
    Hope you don't mind if I weigh in on this.
    Quite a bit, if it has decent leg gathers. Probably enough to cover the padding a few times over, or a pretty big #2.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    And what about feces? (If your uncomfortable answering this one you don't have to answer.)
    Second on the decent leg gathers comment.

    Unless you have major hershey squirts, have taken a half a gallon enema, just about any diaper with leg gathers will hold a normal bowel movement. Otherwise, premium brands only.

  10. #10

    Default

    What about any of ABDL brands out there? Like bambino or Abu cushies or anything like that really.

Similar Threads

  1. Information for a pacifier
    By Kerfelox in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-Aug-2014, 06:55
  2. New Information
    By babygeorgina in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-May-2014, 13:01
  3. Here to get information about diapers and such
    By aztbdlgay in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-Jul-2010, 22:42
  4. PS3 Help/Information
    By adaffme149 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2009, 05:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.