(UK based question) Cheap teddy bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hey guys and I want help. Me and my boyfriend have been texting and we have decided that we would meet in the first week end of february 6-8th. But here's the thing I want to him to get me something. a teddy to be exact cause I call him my teddy bear for a reasons but I say that I want to cuddle all day so I was thinking of him getting me one for that week as valentines day is fast approaching. please help me with picking something I don't want to make him spend much so here's the criteria under £10 preferably and 8" inches or more and also if it's not a normal colour teddy it has to be in boy colours. and I don't know what to get him as well. he doesn't know about this side of me either. :/

copper360 said:
Hey guys and I want help. Me and my boyfriend have been texting and we have decided that we would meet in the first week end of february 6-8th. But here's the thing I want to him to get me something. a teddy to be exact cause I call him my teddy bear for a reasons but I say that I want to cuddle all day so I was thinking of him getting me one for that week as valentines day is fast approaching. please help me with picking something I don't want to make him spend much so here's the criteria under £10 preferably and 8" inches or more and also if it's not a normal colour teddy it has to be in boy colours. and I don't know what to get him as well. he doesn't know about this side of me either. :/

Try Teddy Bear Workshop !!

Smyths are good, and they have quite a few teddies and other soft toys on sale atm. I use Amazon UK for a lot of my little things - they seem to be especially good for dolls and plush animals. :)

thanks. I'll have a look at smyths but when I searched for teddy bear workshop it was just coming up with build a bear and they cost a bit. I saw a 17" winnie the pooh plushie in argos but this was on the day the sale ended so it's been put back to £17 :(

Could check Amazon too they might have something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back