Thread: Hello

Cenballs

Default Hello

Hello im Cenballs. Im am new to diaper wearing but have wanted to wear diapers my whole life. I just recently started to wet the bed so I now have an excuse to. I play football and am always looking to talk. Looking foward for whats to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenballs View Post
    Hello im Cenballs. Im am new to diaper wearing but have wanted to wear diapers my whole life. I just recently started to wet the bed so I now have an excuse to. I play football and am always looking to talk. Looking foward for whats to come.
    Welcome Cenballs! You just started wetting the bed? Any reason why. ie medical? We're here to help and offer encouragement. Who's your favorite football team? I'm a Cardinals fan. Do you play fantasy football?

Cenballs

The cause still hasn't been determined. Still waiting for the test to come back to see if it is a urinary track infection. My favorite football team is the New England Patriots, and I don't play fantasy football, but love to play high school football.