Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I was thinking recently that My profile picture is kind of bland. Now I don't consider my self an expert but i like to draw. Im gonna draw my profile picture but why stop there. If anyone else wants to have their picture drawn by me just let me know ill see what i can do. I will do it for free for the time being however if i get too many requests i will have to start charging through deviantart. Here's some of my work.
View attachment 22963View attachment 22964View attachment 22966View attachment 22967View attachment 22968

Now ill admit that not all of these are done. The baby sleeping is one i just started 10 minutes ago.
The guy sitting on the couch is not done but is mapped to be drawn soon and i have a better "We are groot" with groot and rocket but that was my basic schematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update :
View attachment 22970

Last edited:
Wow, you are good. Your drawings and amazing and I love them. I'm satisfied with my avatar, but I'll bet there will a lot of members that love for you to create something for them. What you do with line and color, I do with music. Art rules.

i also make music i haven't for a while i make it i play it but my most favorite is to remix it?

Sitherus said:
i also make music i haven't for a while i make it i play it but my most favorite is to remix it?

I guess since its free, it can't hurt to update my avatar. Basically, I just want my avatar as is, just improved to be more natural looking and bright and unblurry, think you can do that?

kitterdafoxy said:
I guess since its free, it can't hurt to update my avatar. Basically, I just want my avatar as is, just improved to be more natural looking and bright and unblurry, think you can do that?

ill try its not much to go off of but im guessing you want a blue cat with a lightning strike on it and green eyes?

kitterdafoxy said:

Because i dont completely understand what you want me to do. (Re-drawing is not my strong suit but drawing an idea is) here are some that ive done you tell me if im close or way offView attachment 22971View attachment 22972View attachment 22973View attachment 22974 I modifies some and redrew some.

- - - Updated - - -

something extra View attachment 22975 I drew this last week. I spent about 4 hours on it. i just now used it for one of the rough drawing above. Its funny It already had the mark on his cheek.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone my name is Austin Dovel. I made these drawings and im proud to share my name. I say this because i cant figure out ow to reply to a rep comment. If more people know my name there is a higher chance i will be approached by another and if that happens I am no longer alone in my state. although for recent events I will not be revealing my location.

Sitherus said:
Because i dont completely understand what you want me to do. (Re-drawing is not my strong suit but drawing an idea is) here are some that ive done you tell me if im close or way offView attachment 22971View attachment 22972View attachment 22973View attachment 22974 I modifies some and redrew some.

- - - Updated - - -

something extra View attachment 22975 I drew this last week. I spent about 4 hours on it. i just now used it for one of the rough drawing above. Its funny It already had the mark on his cheek.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone my name is Austin Dovel. I made these drawings and im proud to share my name. I say this because i cant figure out ow to reply to a rep comment. If more people know my name there is a higher chance i will be approached by another and if that happens I am no longer alone in my state. although for recent events I will not be revealing my location.

the first one looks great, just fix up the lines and make the right eye the same as the left one and it should be just perfect!

kitterdafoxy said:
the first one looks great, just fix up the lines and make the right eye the same as the left one and it should be just perfect!

the first version is a smudged version of the last one. Do you want it to be identical with your current one? just blurry? or like the last one its not pixlated.

You are very good my frend. Good luk. bringmesunshine

Sitherus said:
the first version is a smudged version of the last one. Do you want it to be identical with your current one? just blurry? or like the last one its not pixlated.

I just want it to be non pixelated and have the eyes fixed :).

The detailed cat is amazing! I can draw ungainly stick figures......

thank you, i was just thinking it looks real from the thumbnail but the picture blown up looks fake.

- - - Updated - - -

new avatar is my unfinished work ill get to it with a full on grey scale sooner or later.

Wow you're really talented ^w^ I love baby art :3 any chance I could talk you into drawing a baby Simba for my profile pic? All crinkley and babyfur like? :p You probably got lots of requests though now cus you're so good heehee

CatsBrat said:
Wow you're really talented ^w^ I love baby art :3 any chance I could talk you into drawing a baby Simba for my profile pic? All crinkley and babyfur like? :p You probably got lots of requests though now cus you're so good heehee
your my second
Ill do my best.

CatsBrat said:

here's an update on my progress let me know if i need to redraw anything or if i drew the wrong simba or if it was the wrong pose or consciousness.
View attachment 23059

Hey Sitherus, Hi. This is a question from a guy that in his own words is "computer stupid" when it comes to anything like up-loading pictures and I definately can't draw worth a damn. My artistic ability is in the "non-existant range" except when it comes to music. Is it or would it be possible for you to draw a picture of one of the guitars that i have, a B.C. Rich "Warlock" which is red in colour? I have found many pictures on the web, but haven't a clue on just how to get them up-loaded, down-loaded, whatever to one of my computers and from there what to do with them to where I am able to use them as a profile picture. I like your artwork by the way. I am envious of your ability and talent.

people keep reping my quotes. I just wanna say. If i could remove one of the pictures like ive tried I would however I can not because the thumbnail still exists. as for my signatures i dont care.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it or would it be possible for you to draw a picture of one of the guitars that i have, a B.C. Rich "Warlock" which is red in colour? I would absolutely do that for you. You can upload pictures to the web in many ways. my most favorite is tinypic.com i use it to drag and drop pictures then use one of the many ways to upload provided by the server. as for uploading to this page there is a little picture with a tree on it above the text box when replying or creating a thread. It allows you to search your computer for stored pictures and upload them with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back