Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drawing request for profile picture

Smile Drawing request for profile picture

I was thinking recently that My profile picture is kind of bland. Now I don't consider my self an expert but i like to draw. Im gonna draw my profile picture but why stop there. If anyone else wants to have their picture drawn by me just let me know ill see what i can do. I will do it for free for the time being however if i get too many requests i will have to start charging through deviantart. Here's some of my work.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping soul.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	22963Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Groot Ink.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	22964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orange_neck_bird.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	22966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shark.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	22967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silouette we are groot.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	22968

Now ill admit that not all of these are done. The baby sleeping is one i just started 10 minutes ago.
    The guy sitting on the couch is not done but is mapped to be drawn soon and i have a better "We are groot" with groot and rocket but that was my basic schematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping soul.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	22970
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new project 3.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	22965  
    Last edited by Sitherus; 16-Jan-2015 at 06:09.

Wow, you are good. Your drawings and amazing and I love them. I'm satisfied with my avatar, but I'll bet there will a lot of members that love for you to create something for them. What you do with line and color, I do with music. Art rules.

i also make music i haven't for a while i make it i play it but my most favorite is to remix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    i also make music i haven't for a while i make it i play it but my most favorite is to remix it?
    I guess since its free, it can't hurt to update my avatar. Basically, I just want my avatar as is, just improved to be more natural looking and bright and unblurry, think you can do that?

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    I guess since its free, it can't hurt to update my avatar. Basically, I just want my avatar as is, just improved to be more natural looking and bright and unblurry, think you can do that?
    ill try its not much to go off of but im guessing you want a blue cat with a lightning strike on it and green eyes?

Because i dont completely understand what you want me to do. (Re-drawing is not my strong suit but drawing an idea is) here are some that ive done you tell me if im close or way offClick image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices 1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	22971Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices 3.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	22972Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices 4.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	22973Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	22974 I modifies some and redrew some.

- - - Updated - - -

something extra Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	22975 I drew this last week. I spent about 4 hours on it. i just now used it for one of the rough drawing above. Its funny It already had the mark on his cheek.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone my name is Austin Dovel. I made these drawings and im proud to share my name. I say this because i cant figure out ow to reply to a rep comment. If more people know my name there is a higher chance i will be approached by another and if that happens I am no longer alone in my state. although for recent events I will not be revealing my location.

Because i dont completely understand what you want me to do. (Re-drawing is not my strong suit but drawing an idea is) here are some that ive done you tell me if im close or way offClick image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices 1.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	22971Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices 3.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	22972Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices 4.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	22973Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitterdafoxy  you have some choices.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	22974 I modifies some and redrew some.

- - - Updated - - -

something extra Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	22975 I drew this last week. I spent about 4 hours on it. i just now used it for one of the rough drawing above. Its funny It already had the mark on his cheek.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone my name is Austin Dovel. I made these drawings and im proud to share my name. I say this because i cant figure out ow to reply to a rep comment. If more people know my name there is a higher chance i will be approached by another and if that happens I am no longer alone in my state. although for recent events I will not be revealing my location.
    the first one looks great, just fix up the lines and make the right eye the same as the left one and it should be just perfect!

the first one looks great, just fix up the lines and make the right eye the same as the left one and it should be just perfect!
    the first version is a smudged version of the last one. Do you want it to be identical with your current one? just blurry? or like the last one its not pixlated.

bringmesunshine

You are very good my frend. Good luk. bringmesunshine

the first version is a smudged version of the last one. Do you want it to be identical with your current one? just blurry? or like the last one its not pixlated.
    I just want it to be non pixelated and have the eyes fixed .