Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello I have used this site in the past and well it wasnt very good but I received an email stating there was new stuff on here so I decided to reinstate my account and now this message says I need to leave a message here in the greeting forum ok so this is my message... Has the site gotten any better and is there away to actually meet people on here if not then im gone again

Quote Originally Posted by plasticcrinkle View Post
    Hello I have used this site in the past and well it wasnt very good but I received an email stating there was new stuff on here so I decided to reinstate my account and now this message says I need to leave a message here in the greeting forum ok so this is my message... Has the site gotten any better and is there away to actually meet people on here if not then im gone again
    Please don't make threats, if your curious about what's changed, then make a thread back in the administrative threads and either make a poll or a thread. I'm sure tons of stuff has changed although I am a 2014 user but with history I looked back (Being called an ADISC Historian) looks like so much stuff about the site has changed, just a quick search around won't do any harm.

But on a more brighter side, welcome back to ADISC and hope you have fun around. Please start with your non-abdl interests and how you got into being an ABDL. :3

Quote Originally Posted by plasticcrinkle View Post
    Well I am going to go ask a moderator about this but when it comes to meeting each other ADISC discourages most of that. However it is possible to meet with people I think just under controlled circumstances. I could be wrong so I am going to ask a moderator about it though as I think depending on the circumstances we cannot take responsibility for what goes on during a meetup.