Not open for further replies.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I made a post a while back about Babyfur toys (and yes, I did go out and get myself that Tiger doll. I named him Roary) but I'm wondering if we can dig up some more babyfur-related things.

Little shows I can think of offhand are Little Bear, Franklin, Daniel Tiger, Beatrix Potter specials, Disney's Robin Hood, Care Bears, My Little Pony.

Babyfur Toys I can think of off hand are Animal Nursery dolls, MLP toys, Magic Diaper Babies Animals/Dinos, Care Bears, Pinkie Cooper dolls.

Anyone else have any ideas? I want more babyfur stuff eventually.

I watch regular TV shows but when I want to get into my cubby mood, I either play with planes or watch my little pony pretty much...my life is boring pretty much but I have been told I'm super fun in person. :p

As for you, there are a bunch more TV shows like Clifford, Blue's clues, etc :laugh: A good option is to read some babyfur stories or look at babyfur art, really cute and awesome time-passing.

as for toys, lego's are a must, you can build whatever and they are super fun for both kids AND adults, adult-tested 100%. Possibly draw or play some babyfur games.

Last edited:
I've always liked the talking Animal cartoons more then the ones with only people in them.

Fagglerock

TV shows:

The Gummi Bears
The Wuzzles
Bear in the Big Blue House

Anyone else remember "El Tigre" on Nickalodeon? I feel like it counts, he basically put on a fursuit and then fought crime XD

FauxPas said:
Anyone else remember "El Tigre" on Nickalodeon? I feel like it counts, he basically put on a fursuit and then fought crime XD

Your the only other person who remembers it besides me, I actually went as manny to a costume party back in 07', I was 15 and had the best costume there, everyone else dressed as random workers (clerk, garbage man, mechanic, etc).

I'm not 100% sure if this counts but dinosaur train I think could be considered one.

kitterdafoxy said:
Your the only other person who remembers it besides me, I actually went as manny to a costume party back in 07', I was 15 and had the best costume there, everyone else dressed as random workers (clerk, garbage man, mechanic, etc).

So do I, but I remember a lot of weard things.

Just sitting here while my 4 year old nephew watches something called, paw patrol? Seems so related to babyfur. Its a newer show on Disney junior.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember that show it was very good.

Mechanacan we do it? we animal mechanical caaan. we animal mechanical can.

Another Babyfur TV show is "H. R. Puff'n'Stuff".

caitianx said:
Another Babyfur TV show is "H. R. Puff'n'Stuff".

My SO and I watched that show every Saturday morning when we were in college. He lived and worked at what was then The Columbus Boy Choir School, and some of the boys would come into his room and watch it with us. It certainly was one of the most campy shows ever to be on TV. That's one reason why we got a kick out of it.

I play with my huskies and I also have some coloring books that I color in when i'm cubbing out

I've heard of Paw Patrol before but have never seen it. I have seen some merchandise for it sold here and there though. Im not too surprised to hear that babyfurs can relate to it.

You should look into anime. There is a lot of anime that has probably been made by babyfurs and/or furries or at least it seems like it. Check out the movie Wolf Children http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Children. It's a movie about a woman who meets a guy (it turns out he's a wolf, but can have a human form) and starts a family with him. Essentially it follows her life and all the hard work, sacrifice, and toil she does to help her family adjust to living in the world the best she can which is something we're all trying to do. It's REALLY good and has won (or at least been nominated) for multiple awards. There's no fighting or action in it, so if that's your thing it may not be for you, but it's a great movie.

It's probably on Netflix, but I have a digital rip of it if you can't find it online anywhere if you're interested.

no mention of littlest pet shop yet? oh, for shame. the new-ish (started in 2012) series is really cute and enjoyable both in and out of little space for me. ;w;

as for anime, jewel pet and happy happy clover are both really adorable!!! hhc in particular is one of my favorites, because it's about bunnies. c:

Anyone else watch Daniel Tiger? It's based on the puppets from Mr. Rogers and I've found it really calms me down.

TheCaptain said:
I've heard of Paw Patrol before but have never seen it. I have seen some merchandise for it sold here and there though. Im not too surprised to hear that babyfurs can relate to it.

You should look into anime. There is a lot of anime that has probably been made by babyfurs and/or furries or at least it seems like it. Check out the movie Wolf Children http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Children. It's a movie about a woman who meets a guy (it turns out he's a wolf, but can have a human form) and starts a family with him. Essentially it follows her life and all the hard work, sacrifice, and toil she does to help her family adjust to living in the world the best she can which is something we're all trying to do. It's REALLY good and has won (or at least been nominated) for multiple awards. There's no fighting or action in it, so if that's your thing it may not be for you, but it's a great movie.

It's probably on Netflix, but I have a digital rip of it if you can't find it online anywhere if you're interested.

Thanks for suggesting wolf children it was a really good movie I kind of didn't like the way they ended the movie favorite parts where when they where little he he so cute the drawings definitely looked like babyfurs

watched movie twice now found a 1080p copy I will be buying it if I can find a copy in canada

couldn't find it on Netflix in Canada but it is up on YouTube but quality is not vary good at all
it was sold out at futureshop and bestbuy or I would have used my gift card to get a copy if I see it in stock I am buying a copy

PB&J Otter is always a good choice for people wanting a more slow paced, completely furry styled show, only problem is that's it's very hard to find. No DVDs or VHS tapes were ever realeased and even though it's on youtube, not every episode is on there, a few are on viemo or even dailymotion, so finding the complete three seasons is quite hard, not to mention they may be removed for copyright reasons. Oddly enough, a lot of diaper related fanart has been made and is readily available, so it may be more popular than I think!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PB&J_Otter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back