Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babyfur shows, toys, and games?

Default Babyfur shows, toys, and games?

I made a post a while back about Babyfur toys (and yes, I did go out and get myself that Tiger doll. I named him Roary) but I'm wondering if we can dig up some more babyfur-related things.

Little shows I can think of offhand are Little Bear, Franklin, Daniel Tiger, Beatrix Potter specials, Disney's Robin Hood, Care Bears, My Little Pony.

Babyfur Toys I can think of off hand are Animal Nursery dolls, MLP toys, Magic Diaper Babies Animals/Dinos, Care Bears, Pinkie Cooper dolls.

Anyone else have any ideas? I want more babyfur stuff eventually.

I watch regular TV shows but when I want to get into my cubby mood, I either play with planes or watch my little pony pretty much...my life is boring pretty much but I have been told I'm super fun in person.

As for you, there are a bunch more TV shows like Clifford, Blue's clues, etc A good option is to read some babyfur stories or look at babyfur art, really cute and awesome time-passing.

as for toys, lego's are a must, you can build whatever and they are super fun for both kids AND adults, adult-tested 100%. Possibly draw or play some babyfur games.
    Last edited by Snivy; 14-Jan-2015 at 06:03. Reason: Killing isn't very cubby

I've always liked the talking Animal cartoons more then the ones with only people in them.

TV shows:

The Gummi Bears
    The Wuzzles
    Bear in the Big Blue House

Anyone else remember "El Tigre" on Nickalodeon? I feel like it counts, he basically put on a fursuit and then fought crime XD

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Anyone else remember "El Tigre" on Nickalodeon? I feel like it counts, he basically put on a fursuit and then fought crime XD
    Your the only other person who remembers it besides me, I actually went as manny to a costume party back in 07', I was 15 and had the best costume there, everyone else dressed as random workers (clerk, garbage man, mechanic, etc).

I'm not 100% sure if this counts but dinosaur train I think could be considered one.

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Your the only other person who remembers it besides me, I actually went as manny to a costume party back in 07', I was 15 and had the best costume there, everyone else dressed as random workers (clerk, garbage man, mechanic, etc).
    So do I, but I remember a lot of weard things.

Just sitting here while my 4 year old nephew watches something called, paw patrol? Seems so related to babyfur. Its a newer show on Disney junior.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember that show it was very good.