Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As I was waiting for my situation to get better. I thought of an idea. "What if I gave into my ab side completely?" If given the option I mind take this road. The way things are now. I really don't see a problem giving into my baby desires complete. I'll be honest I don't know love in many forms. From what I remember of my past people step over me or choose to overlook me. My parents did this, my babysitters did this so did my teachers and most of my friends. I think you know where I'm going with this. I'm thinking this is also where my baby side comes from. I might just be lonely, but I can't help liking the idea, but of course with my history I'm thinking this would also would be a pointly dream. Would anyone else choose this road if you had the option.

I think that letting out your inner baby is a good way to love yourself. I really dont believe the saying that you cant love others if you cant love yourself, that is totally bs in my opinion. But I do believe strongly that if you really love yourself other people will find you fascinating and you will attract good things in life. This happened to me when I started to meet my own needs instead of trying to fit in, or blend in rather (*barfs now*).

If given the option, I doubt I could say no. I personally don't view it as very realistic; but if I somehow ran into a mommy/daddy that wanted this sort of relationship, then making my fantasy a reality would be too tempting.

Seeking out such a one sided relationship seems a little selfish in my opinion. However, if this is what you truly want, then who am I to say no?

I think everyone needs a goal in life, and if you can make this work, then by all means pursue it.

I'm not quite sure from the OP whether you're referring to living full-time as an AB, by 'giving into' it 'completely'. If so, I understand the desire for that, but I couldn't see myself enjoying it. There's plenty of things about being an adult which I wouldn't miss whatsoever. However, I am an adult, and I don't think that giving up things like reading classic novels, going to restaurants, choosing what music to listen or how to dress, could give me any long-term satisfaction whatsoever. The novelty would wear off very quickly. And that's without even going into the practicalities of how I could sustain a lifestyle in which I cannot fulfil any responsibilities of adult life whatsoever.

If you mean a relationship where you're solely treated as an AB, I think that's more realistic, but again, the dream is more pleasant than the reality. Sure, it would be nice to know you could be babied whenever you want, but I imagine any adult with more than minimal intelligence would quickly tire of a relationship where they're treated intellectually, socially and even sexually as if they had the capacities and understanding of someone far younger and less competent.

In short, the 'If?' is something I enjoy daydreaming about. It isn't something I think I'd enjoy as a long-term reality.

If I was given this option under the correct circumstances then I would give into it completely with one exception (that I was still allowed to play my favorite video games). The correct circumstances though would have to be as such. 1: I was financially capable of doing such a thing, either by somebody who wanted to take care of me, or I just have a good size fortune saved up. 2: I was socially capable of doing such a thing, I have some people who I consider close friends that were comfortable about usually seeing my little side when they are around me. I would also prefer that in the social context that a partner is in existence.

I wouldn't have a problem with giving up a lot of my adult freedoms and responcibilities as long as it wasn't an unwanted burden on somebody else, and I still got to do a few of my favorite mature topic things when I was allowed, personally, the responcibilities of the adult world are not my favorite, but I'll deal with them because I have to. If it meant that I could never drive again but I also never had to worry about getting an income though, I wouldn't complain, as long as I had somebody special to be with, and I had my baby side taken care of as well as a few adult activities.

I know what path I would take but I wouldn't like it *wink* *wink*

anyway, I don't know, if I was at that major point, I guess I could but I would need alot of time to myself and lots of money because financial problems is horrible enough.

SirNapsALot said:
it would be nice to know you could be babied whenever you want, but I imagine any adult with more than minimal intelligence would quickly tire of a relationship where they're treated intellectually, socially and even sexually as if they had the capacities and understanding of someone far younger and less competent.

One cannot have an AB experience without the "A" part. Having to deal with icky grown up headaches gives little time its meaning. Playing in a bubble bath is fun, but it
really fires up my pleasure centers to squirt my rubber ducky while letting hot water cascade on my aching feet after a hard day's work. Blissfully running a toycar up a ramp before crashing it into a block tower is one thing. But doing that after sitting in a traffic jam after work is really awesome.

Reactions: Trevor
I wouldn't. And I wouldn't trust your own desires here, either. People don't always know what they want and too much of a good thing can be overwhelming and even ruin it for you.

This thought is similar and in many ways more severe than when people consider wearing diapers 24/7. It's suggesting a massive change in your life in order to fulfill your fantasy. It's the kind of major action that, once done, can't be taken back easily, and not without some consequences.

Also, for you in particular DarkBabyMagician, I worry that you're seeking escape rather than thinking about the best way to make yourself happy. I know that life can be hard, even just getting up in the morning. But looking for ways to run from it won't make it easier. The only way to do it is to keep at it, until doing the basic stuff is rote and you can think about something else while you're doing it.

And there you have it.....lol :) precisely a minute too late hahaha thanks ArchIRoni you've nailed it. I think DBM that you need to love your self more and this will give you the confidence to be noticed by others. But being babied sometimes would also be awesome.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
"What if I gave into my ab side completely?" . . . Would anyone else choose this road if you had the option.
The words "giving in" to Your "baby side" imply two things. - The first thing implied is that being a baby is Your "default" preference, but the words "baby side" also indicate that You fully understand that You are an adult.

Your question also seems a bit unclear ? - Do You mean that You wish to take on the role of a baby as a 24/7 "lifestyle" ? - If that is Your choice, You must realize that You are asking another adult, or adults in our society, to become Your full time caretaker as a complete dependent in a parent/child relationship. - As other adults also have choices, You may be asked how You plan to reciprocate within that relationship. - For example, will You be able to return adult affection, or carry out any necessary household tasks ?

It was only a random thought that for some reason came into my head. I doubt I ever go through with such a thing. I guess I miss having some special around. I've been sending in appilation with no luck, but I'm thinking some will show up soon

DarkBabyMagicain said:
It was only a random thought that for some reason came into my head. I doubt I ever go through with such a thing. I guess I miss having some special around. I've been sending in appilation with no luck, but I'm thinking some will show up soon

Like others and I have said earlier, you will run into a better job with better hours and more pay to satisfy your little tummy! ^^

I too really like what ArchieRoni has to say. As for me, there are so many adult things I enjoy doing that I wouldn't ever sacrifice them to be a full time baby. There's a part of me that would love to be babied by someone else, but the cost is to high. I do think however, that you can have your cake and eat it too. You might find some middle ground that when you have a need to be in baby mode, do so. I do, usually at night, or on Saturdays when I'm not working or doing other things. There are some Saturdays when I'm in my bib overalls and diapered, and I enjoy those moments. There's a time a place for all things.

Snivy said:
Like others and I have said earlier, you will run into a better job with better hours and more pay to satisfy your little tummy! ^^

That is my goal :)

i kind of like the Wikipedia explanation of "ageplay" because it describes it as is commonly understood by most psychologists, as - "a form of roleplaying in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age, sexual or non-sexually, motivated by re-experiencing pleasurable emotional states and social interactions of one's youth, which may also happen to be pleasurable in a sexual context to both the participants."

What does the "caretaker" get out of a relationship within which there is no reciprocity or exchange ? - "Ageplayers" are adults who often enjoy feeling cute and little, but they are not actually babies. - They are adults who also have a responsibility to their "caretaker", who is also a person with similar vulnerabilities and needs.

My feeling is that should be shared, rather than being one-sided, selfish, and self-centered, as is a "Parent/Child Dependency". - Interdependence is necessary in a healthy relationship of any kind, and co-dependency is not healthy for either partner.

We are not "babies" or "littles", we sometimes like the comforts and feelings of being treated that way. - But we must share it if we want a relationship with another person. - Understanding that can help create a successful and fulfilling relationship with another person.

DarkBabyMagicain said:

Finding a job can be really hard these days )0(is that what your applying for?) I really hope you get one you like.

As for the being overlooked I completely understan and it really hurts sometimes

I'm actually thinking of heading back home. There seem to be nothing here job wise. The jobs that are here I hate and I think are pointless and a waste of my time.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I'm actually thinking of heading back home. There seem to be nothing here job wise. The jobs that are here I hate and I think are pointless and a waste of my time.

With the slowdown in the oil patch will that effect the job growth in your hometown?

Maybe but my old job isn't in that field.

I would never completely regress, but given the opportunity, I would embrace all the comforts I could.

I would love the freedom to wear diapers whenever I wanted. I would love to suck on a proper sized pacifier and wear a onesie and footed pajamas. If I had someone to share and "help" with these fantasies, it would make it all so much better.

Basically, I would love for the stigma to be gone and to properly intermix my adult life with my ABDL desires. I hate having secrets, but the world is not ready yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back