Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
That's a nice looking crib. I like the underneath storage drawers for diapers or anything else.

That is some good talent for someone like you. That just shows how anyone can make something out of wood.

Poohbearboy said:
I just want show all new crib I had made for me about month ago.
View attachment 22890

WOW!!! It is totally awesome, looks so professional and absolutely perfect, and I agree with oleman72 - the drawers = om nom nom!!

Nice, I want. XD Hope you enjoy it.

I design it and had someone build it for me and I'll have matching changing table for it coming soon being built for me.

Last edited:
Very Nice! Great design! :thumbsup:

That's awesome Poohbearboy. I remember from a while back, that you said you were designing a crib. Nice job and well done!

Poohbearboy said:
I just want show all new crib I had made for me about month ago. View attachment 22890
O MY GOD I want it! how much did it cost, can i get one? I got a king size bed!

The person did it for was doing me a favorite to help get cost at something I could afford for sine on SSI. So pay a little over $300 for it to be done by my design but with help from person with give me like discount I don't actual cost to build it.

I had it made to keep safe at night because of my Epilepsy and person work with me because of this reason.

Adorable!

That seems super comfy. I bet it feels amazing to wake up in that. ^_^

Poohbearboy said:
I just want show all new crib I had made for me about month ago.
View attachment 22890

Hello Poohbearboy :) Thank you for sharing your picture of your new crib. U have a have a real talent for designing! It is a beautiful crib and well thought of to have drawers beneath for all your diapers and baby accessories. Well Done Poohbearboy! I would be proud of myself if I was you :)

Thank and if anyone need help in the future on with a design your looking for let me know and I'll help you. I can do 3d model of whole room or just furniture.

Wow, that's really awesome! Can't wait for the day when I can get my own crib. ^^

Poohbearboy said:
I design it and had someone build it for me and I'll have matching changing table for it coming soon being built for me.

That's cool you found someone to build it. I would be too embarrassed to ask someone to make me one unless they were another AB/DL.

Well I explain to the person it was for me because of my seizures at night from epilepsy and that I was waking up bruises ever morning it was easier. Sine I had crib and the bumper pads around me there been no more bruises in morning on legs or arms like was before i had this. Then explain the changing table for me because wear diapers 24/7 for medical reason and would like better place to change instead of the bed or floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back