• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello Everyone :hug: I have been involved in the Ab/DL community for around 20 years. Being a Diaper Lover, my Little self :cloud9: & an Adult Mummy for abies :paci: & sissygirls :sissy: in real life. Over the years I have been able to explore & discover many facets of my inner self, coming to understand & accept who I truly am.
I love exploring & discovering new things. I love to write, dance, laugh & play. I enjoy reading forums & conversing with like minded people. Recently I had a back injury which has lead to a case of mild incontinence where it is safer to wear nappies/ diapers than not. I am struggling :scratchchin: in accepting this at the moment as I have never experienced anything like this before. Choosing to wear nappies/ diapers because you love them :wub: is one thing but having to wear for need is totally different. I look forward in meeting genuine people :grouphug: who are/ or have experienced similar things to me & who love nappies/ diapers as much as I do. May you experience the beauty of who you are in doing what your heart desires the most. Have a Beautiful Day Everyone xoxoxox

Welcome GoldenHoneyMummy! That was a very touching introduction. I'm sorry about your injury. There are many people here with similar injuries and circumstances and also quite a few members from Down Under so I predict you will meet many friends here! I see you already started commenting in the threads which is wonderful to see! Have fun and if you have any questions, we're here to help!

Also, since you like to write, check out the story section, if you haven't already.

Hey there GoldenHoneyMummy. You seem like a wonderful person, and I loved how you made your post all fancy and adorable. It really seems like you are experiencing something totally new, and I wish I could really relate to feeling incontinent more so I could be more helpful in that. Your avatar is adorable though, and you seem like a super duper nice person. Thank you berry much for taking the time out of your day to say hello.

What sort of other things do you like to do? Do you play any instruments? I've always wanted to play the piano, and it might be odd but I'm getting this vibe of "piano" off you which is for some reason compelling me to ask. If you don't play piano, maybe you should consider it. Hehe.

Have a beautiful day yourself. ^_^

gigglemuffinz said:
Hey there GoldenHoneyMummy. You seem like a wonderful person, and I loved how you made your post all fancy and adorable. It really seems like you are experiencing something totally new, and I wish I could really relate to feeling incontinent more so I could be more helpful in that. Your avatar is adorable though, and you seem like a super duper nice person. Thank you berry much for taking the time out of your day to say hello.

What sort of other things do you like to do? Do you play any instruments? I've always wanted to play the piano, and it might be odd but I'm getting this vibe of "piano" off you which is for some reason compelling me to ask. If you don't play piano, maybe you should consider it. Hehe.

Have a beautiful day yourself. ^_^

Hello Gigglemuffinz
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I love dancing, riding horses, going to the beach, swimming, gym, bush walking, camping, creating collages, writing poetry, fiction & erotica, I Love listening to a variety of genres with music & I enjoy researching to educate myself.
I played piano & flute in an orchestra when I was younger. Lately, I have had the feeling to play my piano to express my feelings. It needs a tune up so I haven’t played it for a long time now. The feeling is still there to play it. So, well done for being in tune with your feelings! I look forward in reading future posts of yours, including your blog entries. Thank you again for your warm welcome Gigglemuffinz.
Lotsa Loves xoxoxox

- - - Updated - - -

zipperless said:
Welcome GoldenHoneyMummy! That was a very touching introduction. I'm sorry about your injury. There are many people here with similar injuries and circumstances and also quite a few members from Down Under so I predict you will meet many friends here! I see you already started commenting in the threads which is wonderful to see! Have fun and if you have any questions, we're here to help!

Also, since you like to write, check out the story section, if you haven't already.

:cloud9: Thank you for Welcoming me to Adisc zipperless :smile1: I really appreciate it! :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back