Kiwisto baby diapers from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoeasdf50

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried these? It seems like they're a true size 7/8 diaper. I would love to have something like this in the US. Their website says this is for those with hips between the last baby diaper and first adult diaper (those who outgrow size 6).

Measurements:

22+ kg (48+ lb)

Hip size 55-66 cm (21-26 in)

Length 57 cm (22.4 in)

Tabs are 34 cm unstretched (13 in) and 39 cm stretched (15.3 in)

Front width 38 cm (15 in)

Velcro 22 cm wide (8.6 in)

Anyone know how to get these in the US. The website seems only to ship to Europe.

That's great they are making a proper diaper rather than pull ups (which already seem to be well represented in the market)

Those are cute! And more importantly, big! I wonder if they're on Amazon... e.e

Very nice

I've got mine (20 pcs) today. They look really baby-ish, and the quality is quiet good.

But even if this are diapers for "big kids", this doesnt mean that they are big enough for a an adult male (154lbs), like me. Atleast, thats nothing what a bit of duct tape couldnt fix :3

Catboy said:
I've got mine (20 pcs) today. They look really baby-ish, and the quality is quiet good.

But even if this are diapers for "big kids", this doesnt mean that they are big enough for a an adult male (154lbs), like me. Atleast, thats nothing what a bit of duct tape couldnt fix :3

How did you get them where are you from

Bby said:
How did you get them where are you from

Directly from kiwisto. I live in Switzerland.

Nowadays multiple (commercial) "middleman" do exist, to avoid any shipping restrictments, atleast for online shopping in the united states and japan (in case that the shop wont deliver to europe), so i do assume that something similar must exist for people who are living in the US, who would like to order a specific product from europe.

Catboy said:
Directly from kiwisto. I live in Switzerland.

Nowadays multiple (commercial) "middleman" do exist, to avoid any shipping restrictments, atleast for online shopping in the united states and japan (in case that the shop wont deliver to europe), so i do assume that something similar must exist for people who are living in the US, who would like to order a specific product from europe.

Are you offering, or is anyone else from europe willing to get these and ship them to the US?

Depending on how many you would like to order, the shipping to the US could be quite expensive. Are you sure you would like to spend your money on kids diapers that are just a bit bigger than standard pampers & co.?

P.S. To the people that wrote PMs to me: Sorry, i cant answer to your messages, because of my low level.

Catboy said:
Depending on how many you would like to order, the shipping to the US could be quite expensive. Are you sure you would like to spend your money on kids diapers that are just a bit bigger than standard pampers & co.?

P.S. To the people that wrote PMs to me: Sorry, i cant answer to your messages, because of my low level.

I'd be content with a single package, but I wouldn't mind a couple of them. As a collector of diapers, I have all kind of them and don't care if I can wear them or not. I know what is comfortable to wear and buy them by the case, but I like to get my hands on any and every kind of diaper out there to add to my collection. I have paid big bucks to ship stuff from all over the world as well as spend a lot of money on rare and vintage items, and my current collection is pretty impressive. Diapers are fun and interesting to me and are a source of great enjoyment in my life.

Reactions: WillFord384
I bought two bags a week ago from Germany's ebay (Kiwisto sells directly on German ebay) and should be getting them via DHL sometime next week. Two packs plus shipping to US cost about 55 bucks.

These really look great! Wish we had something like this! I would totally fit in it!

DanElmontan said:
I bought two bags a week ago from Germany's ebay (Kiwisto sells directly on German ebay) and should be getting them via DHL sometime next week. Two packs plus shipping to US cost about 55 bucks.

I tried the German ebay, but they also claim only to ship to the EU.

I could so totally fit them! Sooooooo tempting! bms

patrick1776 said:
I tried the German ebay, but they also claim only to ship to the EU.

I checked with a rep from Kiwisto before ordering and they said that shipping to the U.S. wouldn't be a problem.

well I came close to gettting the Kiwisto's on Monday, but I got a message from DHL saying that there was a delivery error and they could not recognize the additional "+4" digits in my ZIP code....absolutely nonsense! So the package is getting sent back to Germany...grr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back