Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An ideal time for diapers

Default An ideal time for diapers

My wife and I are staying at my aunt's house for a few days. Last night, my aunt got us a little drunk on wine. When I say a little drunk, I mean I got buzzed and my wife got tanked. It's an issue of body mass.

Still, I woke up in the middle of the night with an unbelievable need to pee. It was just my luck that my wife was passed out on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet with a pillow and a blanket; she clearly wanted to be there and I wasn't about to wake her. I ended up peeing in an empty water bottle several times and pouring it down the drain instead (don't tell my aunt). I was so wishing I had been in my own house without my aunt there because I could have just taped on a diaper (there are 9 Bambinos in my car as we speak) and that would have been the end of it.

#frustrated

You should have definitely took one of those diapers with you in the house, you'll know better next time, wont you?!?

Misatoismywaifu

Why not go outside? It's a little more sanitary than pouring urine down a sink. Hope you used bleach to sterilize the sink at least.

As far as I know urine isn't unsanitary when it first leaves the body(assuming no diseases) Tho that doesn't make it any less disturbing. //or at least That's what I read somewhere tho I feel as if that's incorrect in someway.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Why not go outside? It's a little more sanitary than pouring urine down a sink. Hope you used bleach to sterilize the sink at least.
    Have you been outside lately?

@ampelhamza: Feel ya, been there. Arrgh!

@hijacked thread: Unless you're so very sick--such that that you are probably near death--your urine is sterile. Pouring bleach down the drain won't do anything except put more bleach into our watersheds. You may as well rinse with vinegar or grape Kool-aid. My suggestion: use natures most powerful solvent- dihydrogen monoxide. It's pretty easy to find, and it will completely eliminate any trace of the pee that went down the drain.
    Last edited by carstoncouche; 09-Jan-2015 at 06:36. Reason: typo

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant View Post
    Have you been outside lately?
    It's cold but you won't get frostbite from 2 minutes of brief exposure. I live right next to Canada and it often drops to below zero and have to be in it on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    Bleach to sterilize the sink? Are you kidding me? A lot worse stuff goes down most sinks than urine.

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by bayareadl21 View Post
    Bleach to sterilize the sink? Are you kidding me? A lot worse stuff goes down most sinks than urine.
    I dunno, the whole concept of bodily waste going down my sink just grosses me out. I'm a maniac when it comes to cleanliness. Bleach is just my go to cleaning solution, anything that sterilizes will do based upon individual respective preference.