Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi I want to know how good the baby pants traning pants are?

I have several pair of these training pants. They come in two different thicknesses. They are well made and have cute fabrics. They hold a fair amount of pee but are rather thick. Buy one and try it out.

How much does an almsot big kid hold would you say

Fabric and SAP have totally different capacities. Expect to have to wear multiple layers to match up to a premium disposable. Without plastic pants they would leak all over. I don't think it absorbs 2 cups. This product is designed more for thickness rather than capacity.

I have several pair of Baby pants training pants. I use the "my first training pants" because they are thicker. I am a bedwetter and use one or two pair of the training pants and a pair of peva or plastic pants over the top each night to deal with the wetting. I think the absorbency is good, they are comfortable--and soft--to wear, and I like the designs on the pants (I have one pair of white pants, too). I think it would be good to try a pair and see what you think. I like the ones I have.

I now have nine pairs, two of which are the "My First Training Pants" and the others, "Almost a Big Kid". I wear them instead of underwear unless my mother-in-law is staying with us, because of doing laundry. Anyway, I love them and they make me feel "little". I seldom wet in them as I'll use diapers for that. It's just nice to know that I can be a toddler 24/7. I find them soft, slightly bulky compared to regular underwear and the childish prints turn me on.

I have a couple pairs of the My First training pants from Baby Pants. I love 'em. They're very babyish, and also very functional. There are a lot of sizes to choose from, and the pants don't stretch much, so you have to be careful when you order. My own experience suggests that the way to go is to measure yourself, find the corresponding size, and then order the next size up. They'll shrink quite a bit in the first couple of washes and then they'll fit great. I made the bone-headed mistake of ordering precisely my size the first time. They fit perfectly straight out of the package (I couldn't resist putting them on immediately!) but then they never fit again. I can remember pulling them out of the dryer, stepping into them, and then FUUUUUU--!

So don't repeat my mistake.

The My First training pants are quite thick -- most of an inch thick in the middle once they've been through a few wash/dry cycles. They're basically a pull-on diaper, and they function very well in that capacity if you're willing to wear plastic pants or some other kind of waterproof cover over them. I use pull-on vinyl pants.

They never seemed to rise up enough for me, but maybe that is just my problem.

TootieTa said:
They never seemed to rise up enough for me, but maybe that is just my problem.
i prefer the "low cut" or "bikini" styles, both for men and women. - :)

Cottontail said:
here are a lot of sizes to choose from, and the pants don't stretch much, so you have to be careful when you order. My own experience suggests that the way to go is to measure yourself, find the corresponding size, and then order the next size up. They'll shrink quite a bit in the first couple of washes and then they'll fit great. I made the bone-headed mistake of ordering precisely my size the first time. They fit perfectly straight out of the package (I couldn't resist putting them on immediately!) but then they never fit again. I can remember pulling them out of the dryer, stepping into them, and then FUUUUUU--!

Crap I just ordered a pair. I just got a 2XL, which I thought was a bit generous as far as the sizing chart!

quartz200420012 said:
Crap I just ordered a pair. I just got a 2XL, which I thought was a bit generous as far as the sizing chart!
D'oh! Well, if you're just inside the lower bound for the size you ordered, you might be fine. Don't despair yet. Fingers crossed! :)

They do have a note about shrinkage on the training pants, but it's a bit inconspicuous.

So if me size is a 29" hip sould I go for what size

I got smalls. But the tag says 2XL. But the pants aren't huge. So I don't know what to think.

What is your Waite size and how big are they are on you

29". And they sit right at my belly button. But they aren't tight around the crotch. This is before washing. Now that I think China may have out the wrong tag on. I just hope I got the thicker ones too.

Yea I also weigh 93 pounds

So Would you say that I should get a small

I have many pairs of the "Almost a Big Kid" training pants. I wore them 24/7, as my regular underwear, for about a month a couple of years ago. I wore them without plastic pants, so they were symbolic rather than functional. They're fairly discreet (or at least they're discreet with somewhat baggy pants). They're also very comfortable as long as the weather stays cool.

Needless to say, plastic pants are necessary to make these training pants fully functional. Without plastic pants, they slightly delay the time it takes for a wetting "accident" to become visible, but they won't function as a diaper. I find that the "Almost a Big Kid" training pants do not absorb very much, and with plastic pants, they get uncomfortably warm quickly.

I also have a pair of the "My First Training Pants." They are thicker, and thus more absorbent, but they're too thick to wear discreetly under trousers.

So should I get a small because my hip is 28" and I weigh 93lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back