OMG! Bright Eyes Blanket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I don't know if this is the right section for this, but it is kinda girly, so it fits in here, and I'm a sissyfur. Has anyone seen this blanket yet, I assume not since there isn't a thread on it yet, I ordered one on the first and it should be here no later than Thursday, so I'll update this when it gets here. If you gals want one, here's the link:http://brighteyesblanket.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1, I ordered the pink kitten as it matches my nukkie!:eek:

I've seen those in stores. It's been tempting, I'll tell you that, but my next nighttime purchase will probably be footless onsie pjs so I can wear my light up twinkle toes slippers with them

They're made for kids, so most likely it won't fit you Kitterdafoxy, unless your child size. This just looks like another useless product conceived in the mind I'm of dumb developers.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
They're made for kids, so most likely it won't fit you Kitterdafoxy, unless your child size. This just looks like another useless product conceived in the mind I'm of dumb developers.

Its actually around 4ft long by 3ft wide, plenty big enough to cover my, admitidly small, figure. I'm 6ft tall and 2ft wide, I never grew much after my 13th birthday, i'm now 22 and can fit into teenaged sized clothing and XL kids clothes, that's sure to make some people VERY jealous!

Why would that make people jealous?

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Why would that make people jealous?

Because I don't have to special order alot of my babyfur clothes, I can just walk into Walmart, find a cute kids shirt in XL and it will fit me most of the time. I don't have to pay $25.00 for a Youthful looking shirt from Zazzle, I can pay about $10.00-$15.00 and still have enough for something else, AND I don't have to pay for shipping!

Babyfur clothes?

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Babyfur clothes?

Yeah, by "babyfur clothes" I mean youthful clothes I wear over my suit during roleplay, striped shirts, brightly colored toddler-esque t shirts, t-shirts with cute designs etc. Most people order these from online merchants for a premium price and wait a long time as these are often custom made things. I, on the other paw, can buy actual kids clothes and fit into them due to my small build.

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back