Ian16545

M.O.M.M.Y.'s little sweetheart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Don't know if this has been talked about yet or not, but:

Are there any songs you like to hear/games you like to play while having your diaper changed?

Of course, there's the usual things: peek-a-boo, boop-on-your-nose, the Alphabet Song, This Little Piggy...

But here's what I'd pick:
  • Eye, Nose, Cheeky, Cheeky, Chin (The Singing Kettle)
  • Crazy Monster (Hap Palmer)
  • I'm a Little Cuckoo Clock
  • Mairzy Doats

Last edited:
I enjoy watching a show while I change my diaper. Or just to have some type of music. If i'm trying to tone down for the night i do enjoy "Rockaby Baby" music while I change my diaper.

If someone else were doing it for me, I'd want them to just talk to me. I'm not even sure about what, but like, treat me like I'm there and this is an intimate moment for both of us I guess.

If someone were to change me (Might be...never :tongueout:) I would just not make eye contact and have a general conversation. About? Well, I guess anything really as long as I was not being treated like a baby or saying stuff like "Did you see Mickey last night?" Hell no...

Of course I would be shy if someone was changing me and saw my twinkie (Not that small of course :laugh:)

Snivy said:
If someone were to change me (Might be...never :tongueout:) I would just not make eye contact and have a general conversation. About? Well, I guess anything really as long as I was not being treated like a baby or saying stuff like "Did you see Mickey last night?" Hell no...

Of course I would be shy if someone was changing me and saw my twinkie (Not that small of course :laugh:)

The conversation: "Well, how do you think the Tar Heels are going to do this basketball season?"

As for me, if I'm regressing, I enjoy watching the Baby First channel on Direct TV. It's probably the most babyish thing on television and there are no twinkies, but there are a lot of diapers.

Ian16545 said:
Eye, Nose, Cheeky, Cheeky, Chin (The Singing Kettle)

Is this is a fellow Scot here, or have the singing kettle finally expanded their reach?

They're stopping now :( Cilla and Artie left two years ago, and now they're packing it in for good :(

Talula said:
Is this is a fellow Scot here, or have the singing kettle finally expanded their reach?

They're stopping now :( Cilla and Artie left two years ago, and now they're packing it in for good :(

I was first exposed to them as a toddler, seeing that my parents are big Celtic music fans. And I still love 'em today.

I'd probably just want to look up at and talk to whoever's doing it, and maybe want them to tease me a bit when finishing up. :eek:

really depends on the person who is changing me

ClandestineWing said:
I'd probably just want to look up at and talk to whoever's doing it, and maybe want them to tease me a bit when finishing up. :eek:

Well, I do "Tease" myself when i'm getting into sissyfur mode, but I don't think we're talking about the same thing :eek:!

kitterdafoxy said:
Well, I do "Tease" myself

That's not the same. Someone else has to say it to you to give you that warm fuzzy embarrassing feeling. I mean, you could probably get the feeling from self-deprecating, but it's not as genuine.

When I'm being changed by mommy, I mostly want her to give me sweet sort of baby talk. Talk to me like I'm her little princess, say the like of.. "Oh, whose my stinky little princess.." and stuff. Definetly some babyish sort of games like peek-a-boo or "got your nose" or something could be involved in this, however. Most informed by the fact that she wants it to feel like a sweet adorable sort of moment too though.

Quite a traditional one, but Mama Snaps likes doing 'This Little Piggy goes to Market' on my toes, during a change. It's very cute. If it's coming up to bedtime, a change might be accompanied by a lullaby like 'Rockabye Baby'. I'm not someone who's into wetting or messing, so any changing is just done more as an intimacy thing than me actually needing to replace a stinky or soggy diaper! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back