Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing time games and songs?

Question Changing time games and songs?

Don't know if this has been talked about yet or not, but:

Are there any songs you like to hear/games you like to play while having your diaper changed?

Of course, there's the usual things: peek-a-boo, boop-on-your-nose, the Alphabet Song, This Little Piggy...

But here's what I'd pick:
    • Eye, Nose, Cheeky, Cheeky, Chin (The Singing Kettle)
    • Crazy Monster (Hap Palmer)
    • I'm a Little Cuckoo Clock
    • Mairzy Doats
    Last edited by Ian16545; 05-Jan-2015 at 08:02. Reason: "Mairzy Doats" — I forgot all about this one!

I enjoy watching a show while I change my diaper. Or just to have some type of music. If i'm trying to tone down for the night i do enjoy "Rockaby Baby" music while I change my diaper.

If someone else were doing it for me, I'd want them to just talk to me. I'm not even sure about what, but like, treat me like I'm there and this is an intimate moment for both of us I guess.

If someone were to change me (Might be...never ) I would just not make eye contact and have a general conversation. About? Well, I guess anything really as long as I was not being treated like a baby or saying stuff like "Did you see Mickey last night?" Hell no...

Of course I would be shy if someone was changing me and saw my twinkie (Not that small of course )

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    If someone were to change me (Might be...never ) I would just not make eye contact and have a general conversation. About? Well, I guess anything really as long as I was not being treated like a baby or saying stuff like "Did you see Mickey last night?" Hell no...

Of course I would be shy if someone was changing me and saw my twinkie (Not that small of course )
    The conversation: "Well, how do you think the Tar Heels are going to do this basketball season?"

As for me, if I'm regressing, I enjoy watching the Baby First channel on Direct TV. It's probably the most babyish thing on television and there are no twinkies, but there are a lot of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian16545 View Post
    Eye, Nose, Cheeky, Cheeky, Chin (The Singing Kettle)
    Is this is a fellow Scot here, or have the singing kettle finally expanded their reach?

They're stopping now Cilla and Artie left two years ago, and now they're packing it in for good

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Is this is a fellow Scot here, or have the singing kettle finally expanded their reach?

They're stopping now Cilla and Artie left two years ago, and now they're packing it in for good
    I was first exposed to them as a toddler, seeing that my parents are big Celtic music fans. And I still love 'em today.

I'd probably just want to look up at and talk to whoever's doing it, and maybe want them to tease me a bit when finishing up.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    I'd probably just want to look up at and talk to whoever's doing it, and maybe want them to tease me a bit when finishing up.
    Well, I do "Tease" myself when i'm getting into sissyfur mode, but I don't think we're talking about the same thing !