What makes any of you diaper lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonimous

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What makes any of you guys diaper lovers? with me because I am incontinent, my incontinence has been going on on and off thru out the years usually because of meds, back pain I have degenerative disc, stress, constipation after wearing diapers for so long I have come to like them because of practal reasons, most public bathrooms are disgusting

It mostly blends in with my babyfur side but for me, it was the soft seat and the snugly feeling.

My love for diapers started when I was 3. My mom ran a home daycare and I was the only one there who did not wear diapers (initially), including my younger sister. So it was the perfect recipe for fascination with diapers. Plus, the daycare had stockpiles of diapers from all the clients/kids that attended, and I eventually gave into the temptation to nab some for myself. :biggrin: I've been hooked ever since.

I'd say it's my irrational attraction to them that makes me a DL. As to the cause of that attraction, I'm not so clear. I have some guesses but I don't necessarily believe they're very accurate ones due to how far back the interest goes. I prefer to think I was born an ABDL, not in the sense that I came out of the womb that way but that it formed in the cauldron that made me what I am. It's part of my earliest memories, as unreliable as those can be. Mostly, I don't worry about it and just try to work with it well today and in the future.

Been trying to figure it out myself, especially for my wife. I think there are two ways of looking at it, common denominators and individual reasons for the attraction. For nearly everyone the feel of diapers against the genitals and the comforting feeling ring true. For me I like the humiliation and submissive aspects that a baby or little girl diaper brings and that is my turn on.

For me the most cost effective form of "in home therapy" imaginable. Of course now I am IC but that is a lot more recent (that started in January or February of last year) and while diapers are practical it was not the primary reason why I like diapers.

I'd definitely say that getting sexual gratification from wearing and using diapers is what makes me a diaper lover. Why that is, I don't know and I've given up on trying to find out why.

Well when I became incontinent I started out hating the fact, that I had to start wear protection aka. diapers. However I more and more liked the security and comfort of the diaper, and eventually I realized I as enjoying them more and more. I don't actually think I would like to not wearing them anymore - though I would like if I could decide when to wear and use the diaper instead of now, where my bladder just goes when it want to. But the feeling of a wet and heavy diaper is great..

I really don't know. I guess because it's Therapeutic for me.

The what's pretty easy: I get aroused wearing them or even fantasizing about them. It's also about the only thing that does arouse me, I don't really find men and women's bodies attractive on their own.

Couldn't tell you why it's that way though. I just always wanted to be in diapers, ever since I got out of them. Something about the thickness and the softness in that area. And some early age wires getting crossed that manifested as physical attraction once puberty rolled around.

I have to say that I became more a diaper lover when I found premium disposable diapers. Cloth diapers, day in and day out, were a large chore, at least when I moved to the country, away from the diaper service I used (yes, they washed my adult diapers, no problem, washed them and returned them to me in a week, in a shrink-wrapped plastic bundle).

Wearing premium disposable diapers is something I can like. I have found a reasonable and foolproof solution with a premium disposable, terry cloth pants over that, and plastic pants over all of it. No leaks, ever. This I can like.

I like to wear them because they are quite comfortable, and its just easier then using a toilet.

probably because it turns me on wearing them. Dunno why, although it could be to do with wearing them until I was 7.

What makes me a DL is that I don't indulge the AB side of things. As far back as kinder or so, I just remember loving the feel of diapers; the softness on my skin, the plastic backing, everything. There is a sexual side of it as well, but nothing in the ways of urinating or defecating in them. My mom was nice enough to buy me diapers again early in elementary school. Back then, they were all white and plastic; Huggies were my favorite, with Pampers on occasion. I stopped for a few years, but began indulging again in high school; tried to act like a baby sometimes, but felt really uncomfortable. Like I said, for me, I just really like wearing them.

I was actually pretty disgusted at the idea of wearing diapers before I came to ADISC and it's what kept me from admitting I was an adult baby for so long.

But one day I had a dream that i was wearing and when I woke up I hade this overwhelming need to know if it was something I liked. It took a while before I finally did it but I bought some, put them on and since then I'm hooked.

It's a combination of a lot of things. Sometimes I like wearing them, sometimes I like opening my diaper drawer and just looking at them but it's ....I don't know it's a feelin of comfort, of safety and protection. It's total relaxation and sometimes sexual excitement.

Mostly when I'm wearing a diaper I feel safe, I feel protected, I feel happy and comforted.

I havent the slightest clue why but they make me feel relaxed in a way that nothing else can or ever has.

I have fantasized about wearing diapers since an early age. It does turn me on sexually. I love to wet my diapers until they are soaked. My wife travels for work and I wear my diapers at night when she is on the road. I prefer wearing cloth diapers which is what I grew up wearing as an infant. What ever rocks your boat and diapers definitely rock my boat.

ArchieRoni said:
The what's pretty easy: I get aroused wearing them or even fantasizing about them. It's also about the only thing that does arouse me, I don't really find men and women's bodies attractive on their own.

Couldn't tell you why it's that way though. I just always wanted to be in diapers, ever since I got out of them. Something about the thickness and the softness in that area. And some early age wires getting crossed that manifested as physical attraction once puberty rolled around.

This mostly describes me as well, except that I do find female bodies quite attractive on their own. That said, interest in vanilla sex didn't appear until years after I'd realized my sexual interest in diapers. There was a time when I can clearly recall thinking (of diapers): "This feels great. I can't imagine how sex would compete." (Later, my interest in sex arrived together with an interest in cross-dressing, but that's for another topic.)

Interestingly, though I wore diapers for many years prior to puberty, I can't recall my motivations or how they made me feel during that period. It's like, once they were plainly sexual, they'd always been that way. At the same time, I have many memories of my elementary-school-aged self hopping excitedly into bed with a diaper on, and -- that was it. There was no outer arousal, no "getting off." Did I find them comforting? Did having a padded butt simply "feel good" (in an abstract way)? Did I enjoy the rush that came from knowing that I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do? Or maybe it was all of the above? Or maybe diapers were sexually stimulating at that age, but in very basic, superficial way. I don't know. It's as if somebody delicately, surgically removed a tiny bit of each of my early-childhood diaper memories. It's interesting, but also disconcerting.

Last edited:
Well my dad was a mean mother.I recall reading a book on autisum aged around 4 and the child in it had to use "special nappys" at a young age these ideas seed in to something strange! I was obsessed from a young age always wishing I could go back in to nappys when I was older. It was the idea of an adult wearing that made me hot!

santa22 said:
I like to wear them because they are quite comfortable, and its just easier then using a toilet.
+1 and I am a delivery driver so I don't have to find or go in a grotty rest room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back