What makes any of you diaper lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I knew what started it all for me. I just know I've had interests since I was a kid. When I was a teen it became a sexual thing. The idea of wearing would turn me on. It still does, but also eases stress and anxiety for me. Its almost like thinking of wearing turns me on, then once I am wearing that goes away and I just relax. It becomes so calming.

It's sort of coping mechanism for me. Years ago it was this strange fantasy of mine to wear diapers as an adult and that sort of evolved into diapers relaxing me when I wear them.

What makes me a DL? The fact that I like diapers could possibly have something to do with it, but it's hard to say... But in seriousness: While wearing diapers is usually recreational for me, I will admit to having a sexual attraction to it, which was the deciding factor of whether or not to label myself a diaper lover.

*Morgan Freeman voice*
When I was a little boy...
Ahem, anyways...
Ever since I was potty trained, my love for diapers has come and gone over the years. I guess I just feel 'safe' in them... After all, I was put in Pull-Ups when I was about 4-ish for bedwetting. After all, waking up in a wet Pull-Up sounds much better than waking up pee-soaked on a couch, doesn't it? I can still remember waking up on the couch and sitting there with the blanket over me not saying anything for as long as I could, unsure what to do after wetting the bed. When I hit puberty it became a sexual thing... As arousing as diapers are for me, my sexual desires have sort of ruined the innocence of diapers for me. After all, it's hard to get "situated" in a diaper when you're aroused... As a guy, of course.

For me becoming DL was the best way of coping with my incontinence and enurisis. Now I thoroughly enjoy something I have no control over.

For me there's several reasons. Although first, and foremost, I find being diapered comfortable, especially when I am sitting at the computer for hours on end.

Secondly, yes I'll admit, I am sexually attracted to diapers, and like ArchieRoni, I don't typically feel sexually attracted to women or men, although sometimes I feel a sexual attraction towards women, that aspect tends to come and go in a way I can't exactly explain.

Also, the ABDL community has been very kind and welcoming. :3

Last edited:
Because I like the soft feeling and the thickness. I like the warmth spreading in them when I pee and I like feeling the mess spread in them too when I poop when it's soft. It also makes me feel helpless and the mess in my diaper reminds me of what I did in it and it makes me feel dependent on them. I think it's also sexual for me too. I feel happier in them too and I see it as a lifestyle because diapers are my choice of underwear and I choose to use them for the bathroom than the toilet. I also like putting on a fresh one and thinking about all this makes me feel tingly down there. I also like getting my diaper changed and feeling of my butt getting wiped and my pussy area and having a fresh one get put on me but sadly I don't get to experience this often and it's rare whenever I have a proper diaper change because of my husband's condition. Plus the smell of my poop sometimes makes him sick even though he wants to change them but not when the smell makes him nauseous.

Meowstic said:
*Morgan Freeman voice*
When I was a little boy...
Ahem, anyways...
Ever since I was potty trained, my love for diapers has come and gone over the years. I guess I just feel 'safe' in them... After all, I was put in Pull-Ups when I was about 4-ish for bedwetting. After all, waking up in a wet Pull-Up sounds much better than waking up pee-soaked on a couch, doesn't it? I can still remember waking up on the couch and sitting there with the blanket over me not saying anything for as long as I could, unsure what to do after wetting the bed. When I hit puberty it became a sexual thing... As arousing as diapers are for me, my sexual desires have sort of ruined the innocence of diapers for me. After all, it's hard to get "situated" in a diaper when you're aroused... As a guy, of course.
Lmao i just tryed reading it in that voice

Brings back a sense of of being younger, when things were simple, not a care in the world.. Plus I like the warm "hug" it gives. And honestly, I kinda like the smell of a fresh one from the pack.. >,> (to me pampers smell the best)

Being incontinent I like the security of diapers, than to have wet pants.

My mother was very sick for many years when I was young. The stress if her being in and out of the hospital is what I blame for continued bedwetting and an eventual return to diapers when I was 8. My dad just could not deal with repeated wet beds. Diapers soon became my safety blanket as I always feel safe when diapered. I still wet the bed more often than not so I'm diapered every night. But I still wear during the day if I feel stressed out.

I honestly dont know, probably a combination of things. I was pottytrained early (18 months) and had a lot of bladder issues my whole life, making he hate the whole rushing to find a bathroom issue. I always envied babies and wanted to use baby items from a really young age, 5 or 6. When I was 10 or 11 I became fasinated with diapers and the knowledge that some adults wore diapers. I dont know the real reason, I'd say it was triggered by potty training too early and my bladder issues but all that really matters I guess now is that they make me feel happy and taken care of :) and it takes stress off of my bladder.

Where I developed the attraction from I can't say exactly, but I know I've had an interest from a young age. My earliest memories are of a stuffed animal I used to carry around. At some point somebody put a diaper on it and after that I never took it off and would always check it.

Now being 28, I'm finding myself experiencing the strongest urges I've ever had to wear. I'm literally in the middle of discovering and sorting this out for myself right now, a place I've gathered many others here have already been.
I'm having the battle with myself...where you want to wear, do so and then hate yourself for it. I'm finding that I get some sort of comfort and safety from them, I've been wearing more and more lately during stress. As much as it helps, I then beat myself up.

Needless to say...I'm at a point where I can easily confirm that I am a diaper lover.

I've always liked diapers, since the age of 4. I was adopted when I was 2, and probably missed out on a lot of the basic nurturing from a mother. I'm not sure who started potty training, and if it wasn't in an adoptive orphanage. By the age of 4 I was acting like a baby and my mom told me if I didn't cut it out, she'd put me back in diapers. The light bulb went off and it's never dimmed.

By six I was stealing a neighbor kid's wet pants and diapers. By 11 or 12 I was deliberately wetting my pants and making makeshift diapers. I hated these feelings, and hated doing it, but the pull was always there. Over the years I've achieved total acceptance. It's wonderful to be able to wear and enjoy diapers.

I just like the feel of them, i feel as if i can relax that little bit more when i am wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back