Status
Not open for further replies.

PaciPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm looking to spend some money on a good adult sized pacifier, baby bottle, and a onesie/foot pajamas.

Which ones would you all recommend?

for a pacifier you can get a non-modded Nuk 5 and pay less then 21 dollars for it. (I got one from Fetware fr less then 22 dollars with shipping)

As for sleepers, I really like Jumpinjammers. Cheap, not to thick, has hoods, but can still keep you cozy in a 55f-60f room.

My wife bought me several pairs of footed jammies from Jumpin' Jammerz and they are of very good quality. The older ones were better because the zipper goes all the way down the left leg, supposedly for speedier diaper changes, teehee, and the new ones have a hood which I don't understand.

I've noticed that Baby Pants now has footed jammes and they look very nice. Several members on another thread have bought these and said they were of good quality. The have them in the same designs as their training pants. This includes the dinosaurs, zoo animals and trucks and trains, all which speak to my little self. If you like pink, which I do (blushes) they have the pink butterflies and the cupcakes which I think are awesome!

If you want a massive selection of pacifiers, try http://pacifiersrus.com/paci/ But they are a bit expensive.

If you want a cheap pacifier, but still an adult size, and a pretty good deal http://www.awwsocute.com/adult-pacifier/product-1/ with 20% off with the most recent code: spank2015

There are also pacifiers at http://www.baby-pants.com/pacifiers.php but I don't have any experience with buying their paci's.

As for footed pj's, awwsocute has some fun button up pj's but I have had problems with some of the buttons breaking, i still like it for a summer time wear though because the button version allows for quite a bit of ventilation.

My favorite place to get footed pajamas is from http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/ but they are a little bit difficult on customer service if you want to talk to them about purchased items. They ship pretty quickly though.

As for bottles, i personally prefer to use actual baby bottles that are made for more less young babies.
I enjoy this particular model http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-Free-Ventaire-Bottle-Count/dp/B00005BTNA/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_img_z because it is easy to nurse on.

dogboy said:
My wife bought me several pairs of footed jammies from Jumpin' Jammerz and they are of very good quality. The older ones were better because the zipper goes all the way down the left leg, supposedly for speedier diaper changes, teehee, and the new ones have a hood which I don't understand.

I've noticed that Baby Pants now has footed jammes and they look very nice. Several members on another thread have bought these and said they were of good quality. The have them in the same designs as their training pants. This includes the dinosaurs, zoo animals and trucks and trains, all which speak to my little self. If you like pink, which I do (blushes) they have the pink butterflies and the cupcakes which I think are awesome!

Not quite. Baby Pants has a lovely new nursery print footed sleeper. It does not have a hood or drop seat which is as it should be. It has a zipper tab and non-skid soles on the feet. Pretty perfect. But the dinosaur, trucks and trains, cuppy cake prints are not used in their sleepers, but in their onsies, diaper shirts, and training pants. I like them all. I also like Baby Pants' bottles and pacifiers.

bobbyboy said:
Not quite. Baby Pants has a lovely new nursery print footed sleeper. It does not have a hood or drop seat which is as it should be. It has a zipper tab and non-skid soles on the feet. Pretty perfect. But the dinosaur, trucks and trains, cuppy cake prints are not used in their sleepers, but in their onsies, diaper shirts, and training pants. I like them all. I also like Baby Pants' bottles and pacifiers.

Did Babypants fix their pacifiers? I heard that when they first introduced the new pacifiers people were having to drill their own holes into because there was not one already there.

If you are looking for more "normal" adult prints and styles http://www.pajamacity.com/ had really good prices, and sales quite often. I got a few there, and no issues with stitching or zippers as of yet. I'm in a blue pair tonight! They have a Winter tree version on sale right now for under $20, and they are cute enough to romp around the house in for that price!

Gabo12 said:
Did Babypants fix their pacifiers? I heard that when they first introduced the new pacifiers people were having to drill their own holes into because there was not one already there.

Why would you need to put a hole in a paci? o_O

JellybeanBear said:
Why would you need to put a hole in a paci? o_O

I believe it's a reference to the button rather than the teat. Without ventilation, air would get squeezed out of the teat and then be very slow to reinflate (minutes to hours). Once a hole was put in there, everything was fine.

Trevor said:
I believe it's a reference to the button rather than the teat. Without ventilation, air would get squeezed out of the teat and then be very slow to reinflate (minutes to hours). Once a hole was put in there, everything was fine.

Ohhhh I don't like my paci's to deflate at all, and tend not to use the ones I have that do. If I can I take them apart and glue them so they don't deflate. It seems like a waste of a pacifier to me. Lucky for me My favourite doesn't ^_^

Hey guys I just saw a great deal on babypants pacifiers on eBay. $9.99 for a paci from Squishyabdl on eBay. Check them out only a few left.

JellybeanBear said:
If I can I take them apart and glue them so they don't deflate.
How easy is it to take apart a baby-pants paci? I wanna paint the buttons yellow and put cute sayings on them.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
How easy is it to take apart a baby-pants paci? I wanna paint the buttons yellow and put cute sayings on them.

I haven't clue though several reviews said it was fairly easy :) I don't use that one as I don't like the guard, it sits completely wrong on my face. I saw no reason to mess with it when I didn't use it :3 I did however turn it into a mini art project and make it a princess paci! :D It was alot of fun ^_^

View attachment 22991

JellybeanBear said:
I haven't clue though several reviews said it was fairly easy :). . . I did however turn it into a mini art project and make it a princess paci! :D It was alot of fun ^_^
View attachment 22991
Cool! Did you use a glitter-paint-pen? Where did you get the plastic gems?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Cool! Did you use a glitter-paint-pen? Where did you get the plastic gems?

I painted the base with translucent pearly glitter nail varnish, used super glue to put the ribbon and gems on and finished it off with a glitter glue pen :3 I got all of that except the ribbon at pound-shops (Dollar stores?) and my local supermarkets ASDA (Walmart is the same company). I went to my local market for the ribbon. I tend to find the superglue with the stationary and the gems, glitter glue pens ect are with the kids arts and crafts section :) Non of it was expensive though! ^.^ The clip is from an etsy shop :D ADDCrafting, she's amazing!! I picked out the fabric, fastenings and top stitch colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back