Not open for further replies.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I got a blue onsie from baby-pants and realized even when I'm wearing a diaper that it's not tight around the diaper and sags a few inches. Is there a way I can fix this at home? I would assume id have to cut around the onsie to shorten it, but I don't want to ruin the pattern if I can help it. Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks very much in advance!! :)

You could wear bigger diapers... Haha sorry couldn't resist. Really though you could consider taking a couple of inches from the back horizontally about waist height. That wouldn't spoil the pattern too much and you wouldn't really see it. Of course it would also move the snaps backward s little. Well just a simple suggestion. You could still try bigger diapers hahaha oh sorry. Happy new year.

Have you washed it in hot water? They will shrink.

howiebabe said:
Have you washed it in hot water? They will shrink.

I thought I shrank them enough before, maybe not loll! I'll try again.

Is there any sewing method for this I could learn?

Thanks guys!

I boiled my yellow onesie from Baby Pants, and now it's perfect! 10 minutes did the trick.

xtrabulk said:
I boiled my yellow onesie from Baby Pants, and now it's perfect! 10 minutes did the trick.

That's awesome! Did you air dry it afterwards? Thanks again! :)

I just threw it in the dryer. At first, the crotch was dangling, but not anymore! Everything is snug down there.

xtrabulk said:
I just threw it in the dryer. At first, the crotch was dangling, but not anymore! Everything is snug down there.

Awesome! Thanks man! One thing that just tickles me is when there is a nice short sweet thread with a easy clear conclusion! :)

Good luck, I might have to try that if it works. I don't really buy their oneises because they are too big on me.

I second the boiling water trick. Tried and true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back