Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Littles-Safe Tumblr

Talking New Littles-Safe Tumblr

I've made a new tumblr that's dedicated to helping regression and being a safe place to browse while little. I have a bunch of things queued, so it should update regularly. It's http://abdl-regression-aid.tumblr.com/. I hope it helps some of you cuties out! If you want to submit something, or request anything, the blog has those features enabled.

P.S.
    There are still a few minor aesthetic problems with the CSS that I'm trying to work out, but they are so minor you probably won't notice them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if anyone thinks they could help me iron out a few HTML/CSS problems, PM me please and I'll send you the HTML. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHugs View Post
    I've made a new tumblr that's dedicated to helping regression and being a safe place to browse while little. I have a bunch of things queued, so it should update regularly. It's http://abdl-regression-aid.tumblr.com/. I hope it helps some of you cuties out! If you want to submit something, or request anything, the blog has those features enabled.

P.S.
    There are still a few minor aesthetic problems with the CSS that I'm trying to work out, but they are so minor you probably won't notice them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if anyone thinks they could help me iron out a few HTML/CSS problems, PM me please and I'll send you the HTML. Thanks!
    I can't help you immediately but i'm pretty good with css/html, if you have any questions that you need help with, let me know. Also, cool and good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I can't help you immediately but i'm pretty good with css/html, if you have any questions that you need help with, let me know. Also, cool and good idea.
    It's just a few elements that I need to fix, but can't figure out where they are. Primarily, I want to give border-radius: 20px; to all posts, but I can't seem to get it to work, it only works on the logo square on the top left of the blog. Also, the logo square is just slightly too wide, and I don't know where it's width is defined, so I can't change it. Do you want me to PM you the HTML?

It's just a few elements that I need to fix, but can't figure out where they are. Primarily, I want to give border-radius: 20px; to all posts, but I can't seem to get it to work, it only works on the logo square on the top left of the blog. Also, the logo square is just slightly too wide, and I don't know where it's width is defined, so I can't change it. Do you want me to PM you the HTML?
    I believe that this should do it for you.

.post-content{
    border-radius:20px;
    }

As for the logo square,

.grid article {
    padding: 0 8px 16px;
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
    box-sizing: border-box;
    }

the padding setting is not being applied to the logo square because it has it's own padding settings, so rather, your logo square has normal padding and the rest of your squares have padding squeezing them inward from the grid article settings. if you get rid of that, and then find a way to apply separation of the squares so it affects them all, and get rid of the logo box's top and bottom margins, that should fix it. As for specifics, i'm still looking at it. If you use google chrome, right click and press inspect element. I don't know if you use this tool already or not, but it lets you play with the css in real time, very nifty.

Thanks! I was trying to apply the border radius to all the .post-{type of post} classes instead of their wrapper. Works like a charm.

The logo square thing you posted didn't work. Padding on the logo square (which I am applying through the id logo-div that I gave the article tag of the square) squeezes it's contents inwards, and margin pushes other stuff away. The width, which I want to change, is unaffected. If only I could subtract a few pixels from it's current width and call it a working kludge. :p

Also, inspect element is extremely useful, but only to an extent. The actual final generated HTML of the page is of course different than the HTML you wrote. If you would like, I could send you the source HTML in all it's hacked up glory.

Thank you again for helping me out!

Also, inspect element is extremely useful, but only to an extent. The actual final generated HTML of the page is of course different than the HTML you wrote. If you would like, I could send you the source HTML in all it's hacked up glory.

Thank you again for helping me out!
    I'm aware it doesn't affect the final html/css, but it is a great way to figure out what is happening in the code, you just have to remember the changes that you make.

I can't look at it right now, but maybe I can later.

Yeah, I know. It helped me several times in some of the other things. The theme was originally the free "Indie" one. :P Thank you again, just get back to me when you are willing and able to help out!

Oh, do you guys think I should add links to ADISC, Daily Diapers, etc?

Oh, do you guys think I should add links to ADISC, Daily Diapers, etc?
    To the tumblr you made? Hmm, I unno. It might be a good idea if people from here are looking at the tumblr and kinna looking for some sites for things.

Or someone from tumblr doesn't know about these places. What sites should I look to, I can only think of adisc and dd.