Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire Alarm :O

Default Fire Alarm :O

Lol. I was sleeping last night in my dorm at college when the fire alarm went off at 7:00 AM. I just happened to be wearing an Abena Super and was like, "Shit!" so I decided to just pull on my pants over the diaper and head out. As I'm going down the stairwell, "mrs. I want to date you hot girl" walks out into the stairs directly behind me and acknowledges my presence and of course starts to follow me. I asked her if she wants to sit in my car, and she's like, "yeah" so we go, and for some reason she was trailing behind me, and I was SURE she was looking at my butt. AHSKJLAH. End up sitting in our car for about half an hour, and then we went back in.

It was actually kind of exciting, being I haven't worn real diapers publically ever, that was the first time I've actually left the building with a real diaper on (not a pull-up). It was a choice on whether to rip the tapes off, which would ruin the diaper or keep it on, so I was pretty much forced to wear a diaper under my clothes.

No one noticed. I usually wear X-Pluses when I'm out and no one notices. And my pants usually sag about 3-4 inches.

I'm often scared of a fire alarm going off while I'm sleeping in a diaper. It's yet to happen, but you never know.

If absolute worst comes to worst, and she acknowledges that you were wearing a diaper, you could always say "Yeah, I had surgery done a while back that weakened my bladder, so I wear them at night, even though I never need them."

That is not possible as women aren't turned on by men at all.

Other than that, that sucks, good luck with that girl, if you want to date her that is.

Should of asked her out to breakfast.

I'm guessing you were wearing a shirt, if that was the case I wouldn't worry much. Most people are like OMGWTFALARMLOUDSHUTUP when the fire alarm goes off. I doubt she was looking at your butt that much. If confronted, well that one is a toughie. I tend to avoid white lies as much as I can so I would just tell the truth, hard and as risky as it.

Course, you could pull a bit of misdirection and just blatantly say something when asked, but in a sarcastic tone of voice. People think your first response is a joke when it really is the truth. Works like a charm when I'm in a pickle, hope that made sense.

Peachy

Should have slept naked that day and conveniently 'forgotten' to put on any clothes before rushing out of the building. Surely, the 30 mins in your car would have been more...interesting

Seriously, though, fire alarms and unusual sleepwear or activities at the time they go off are rather dangerous. But then, how often does the alarm go off, so it's probably no good reason not to wear diapers any more to bed!

Peachy

I've had that happen too (sleeping in a diaper when a fire alarm went off). No big deal.

Yikes. Next time rip the diaper off and stuff it under your bed before heading off. I hate fire alarms. When I was a freshman my dorm was about 100 feet from what was at the time the largest all-male dorm on the east coast. Oh how they loved seeing us come pouring out in our pajamas at 2 a.m. Towards the end of that semester I got so used to the alarms that I'd sleep through them, thinking it was my alarm clock going off.

Quote Originally Posted by the-ownage View Post
    Lol. I was sleeping last night in my dorm at college when the fire alarm went off at 7:00 AM. I just happened to be wearing an Abena Super and was like, "Shit!" so I decided to just pull on my pants over the diaper and head out. As I'm going down the stairwell, "mrs. I want to date you hot girl" walks out into the stairs directly behind me and acknowledges my presence and of course starts to follow me. I asked her if she wants to sit in my car, and she's like, "yeah" so we go, and for some reason she was trailing behind me, and I was SURE she was looking at my butt. AHSKJLAH. End up sitting in our car for about half an hour, and then we went back in.

It was actually kind of exciting, being I haven't worn real diapers publically ever, that was the first time I've actually left the building with a real diaper on (not a pull-up). It was a choice on whether to rip the tapes off, which would ruin the diaper or keep it on, so I was pretty much forced to wear a diaper under my clothes.

God I used to hate those alarms....they would always go off at about 3:00am where I was............and I lived on the top floor (14 story bldg). What really sucked was the climb back up, since they wouldn't allow us to take the elevators.

but nice job man.

Must have been fuckin freaked bout that alarm. Hey, wasn't there a good outcome from that? Just pray for less fire alarms like that in awhile.