Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abdldaddy archives

BabyCrinklewish

Default Abdldaddy archives

I was unaware that this sadly lost archive had such an impact. As requested, I AM RELEASING THE FULL ARCHIVE! (this took a LONG time to type)
    The entire archive is much, MUCH to big to put in one post, but the site is ENTIRELY surfable by the links i provided to a few topics, except for the chat an commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by timmy23
    Hi. I really enjoyed your post of the ABDLDADDY archives and was wondering if you could send me some of the posts or just post them for the community to read. They're so calming and informative.
    Have a nice day
    -Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by FievelandTonyAB93 View Post
    Very, very, very... HEARTWARMING! One of the cutest AB/DL entries I've ever read!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    Please give us the full archive!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    =========================================
    Shopping for diapers-very heartfelt

Wet Diapers
    The Cuddly ABDL
    Regression leaving adult thoughts behind
    The Cutesy adult baby
    Caretaking "Littles" Boys
    Bottle or sippy cup/
    Being a daddy/
    Special Moments/
    Plastic Sheets
    Soaked mornings bedwetting
    Cribs
    Bibs
    Change mats
    Rompers
    Swim Diapers
    Bottles

Thank you so much! I am enjoying the readings so far.

BabyCrinklewish

Your very welcome

From the viewpoint of a daddy looking for a little one, these seem to put a good view on things for daddies. Thanks for posting this and I am super sad to see there will be no more :'(

Thank you for this! That website was actually the first place I had ever heard of the term ab/dl. I had been searching for answers about myself for months and coming up empty, so that website really had a big impact on me and helping me understand my feelings ^_^

I knew he was moving the website but I didn't know he was going to stop writing altogether?

BabyCrinklewish

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    Thank you for this! That website was actually the first place I had ever heard of the term ab/dl. I had been searching for answers about myself for months and coming up empty, so that website really had a big impact on me and helping me understand my feelings ^_^

I knew he was moving the website but I didn't know he was going to stop writing altogether?
    Sadly so, he has abandoned the entire project...... It was my first time I heard it as well. When i said that i cried when reading his articals, i wasnt lying. That website was the first acceptance i ever got from feeling that way. I showed it to my parents and they called me perv and basicly hated me scince. Some people do not understand, but his gentle, soft views show that evereything was going to be okay.

Oh my gosh! If I knew this site was in danger I would've gone out of my way to support it more often. I suppose that's what I get for taking it for granted.

This site definitely wasnt a first regarding the abdl thing, but it was the first time i got the chance to see a loving daddy son relationship in the abdl world. It didn't quite bring me to tears, but they were emotional reads nonetheless. I am seriously happy that they were archived though and I can't thank the author enough for his wonderful writing. Makes me wish he was my daddy! Lol

Does anybody else other than me feel slightly wrong reading some of the entries?

I get the paternal bond between "daddy" and "son," but it strikes me as something more along some of the other entries, such as the "Cody the Diaper Boy Next Door" series.

It seems to revolve around Cody (20 years old BTW) having accidents and such and being eased into diapers by the protagonist, and Cody and the protagonist gaining a sort of "Daddy" and "son" bond along the way because of the intimacy that comes with a diaper change.

Am I wrong to like that account for the tenderness and trust between "father" and "son?"

It almost feels out of place for that bond to exist.

BabyCrinklewish

It does seem a little bit wrong at times, but it is on how it is perceived weather the adult baby level or the diaper lover level. Some of it is highly unrealistic but only to the degree to provide comforts to both types. Your not alone

I'm not suggesting pedophilic undertones, it just seems off for a virtual stranger to bond through such intimate means as a diaper change.